FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


my girlfriend is beautiful





pollux1er
My girlfriend is very beautiful. Do you agree with me?



isn't she?
HoboPelican
pollux1er wrote:
My girlfriend is very beautiful. Do you agree with me?
...
isn't she?


Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! While I think she is pretty cute, I'm sure you see her a lot differently than I do! Wink
benjmd
This is a very curious posting. She has strong elements of facial symmetry which has been shown to be what society on average finds beautiful. That being said, she is much too young for me so I do not find her beautiful in the same way you do!
Drawingguy
Personally I'm not attracted. Reminds me of the story of a group of animals, all on the same bus (or something like that). Keep in mind that these are anthropomorphic animals. The tigers and lions pass, the antelope pass, the elephants pass, until finally it is the orangutang's turn to board, upon which the conductor remarks upon the ugliness of the baby. The mother calmly responds that no matter what, the baby is her baby, and in her eyes, she's beautiful. It's a pretty lame story, but I've never forgotten it. All it really does is repeat "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder."
Azmo
I find her pretty cute, but she dont have a look that would attract me, just as everyone already said, it's in the eyes of the beholder, we see her in a different way then you do, if you love someone, that person is always the most prettiest thing in the world.

Now dont get any of us wrong, we (I think I speak for all of us) think that she is ugly in any way, it's just not possible to see her the way you do, but most of us said that she is cute..

Personaly she looks abit to young for me too...

anyways, happy for you Smile gl with everything
greenwoodmonkey
Personally I don't rate her at all....
Looks too young to be dating
Bad skin.....
Bad hair.....

But then again I don't have to take her out, so, as long as your happy... good luck.....
pollux1er
HoboPelican wrote:
pollux1er wrote:
My girlfriend is very beautiful. Do you agree with me?
...
isn't she?


Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! While I think she is pretty cute, I'm sure you see her a lot differently than I do! Wink


Of course, i am sure that i see her differently than you but what i need you to say is that you find her beautiful!
Macko112
Nope. Sorry.
greenwoodmonkey
pollux1er wrote:
HoboPelican wrote:
pollux1er wrote:
My girlfriend is very beautiful. Do you agree with me?
...
isn't she?


Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! While I think she is pretty cute, I'm sure you see her a lot differently than I do! Wink


Of course, i am sure that i see her differently than you but what i need you to say is that you find her beautiful!


Nope... not beautiful
At all
Ever
Not even in the dark

She is what we would call a double bagger... first over the head, and another one on top of that in case the first falls off...

But I am sure you find ways to see the beauty... I can't see how.. but there we go
pollux1er
greenwoodmonkey wrote:
pollux1er wrote:
HoboPelican wrote:
pollux1er wrote:
My girlfriend is very beautiful. Do you agree with me?
...
isn't she?


Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! While I think she is pretty cute, I'm sure you see her a lot differently than I do! Wink


Of course, i am sure that i see her differently than you but what i need you to say is that you find her beautiful!


Nope... not beautiful
At all
Ever
Not even in the dark

She is what we would call a double bagger... first over the head, and another one on top of that in case the first falls off...

But I am sure you find ways to see the beauty... I can't see how.. but there we go


No matter with what you wrote. But can you show me a beaty? Do you think that among the notices of 10 persons, less than 5 would rate her like you?
vinx_18
She's beautilful because a man like you sees her beautiful as she is. I rate her 5 though. Smile
Q5U8
Too young. When she gets 22yo I'll consider to give an opinion...
creezalird
it is really matter that she is pretty or not if you already love her ? I don't think beauty is an issue if you love someone. Thats why people say Love is Blind and sometimes makes you blind..Anyway beauty is just how people judge somebody else using their own eyes and minds..It is more like a judgement of a beauty contest..But for the case of falling in love, there are lots more criteria that you consider to be important in that relationship if you are really serious to live long well with that girl..Very Happy
Hobbit
I don't agree. I don't like her eyes, nose, mouth, and hair. The curtain behind her is kinda cool though.
poly
This is a funny post... Do you want some feedback on your girlfriend or what? She is pretty cute though...
pollux1er
Q5U8 wrote:
Too young. When she gets 22yo I'll consider to give an opinion...


What age do you think she is now? Just guess.
cvkien
2 kind of beauty, mentally and physically. one person is beauty if the person had this two aspect. mentally is kind, lovely, helpfull.... a lot.
pollux1er
cvkien wrote:
2 kind of beauty, mentally and physically. one person is beauty if the person had this two aspect. mentally is kind, lovely, helpfull.... a lot.

I entirely agree with you cvkien. My girlfrien is appreciate by me by the both way. That's why, i see her beautiful not only physically, but also mentally. She is lovely i think.
agustin
Yes. She is so beautifull. Good job!
pollux1er
agustin wrote:
Yes. She is so beautifull. Good job!


Thanks for what you said. At least one guy who recognise the beauty of my girl.
wellerchap
I think a true test of beauty is to see what they look like at 40+yrs old....if they're still attractive then, then yes, they're beautiful....but a lot of kids get by with youthfulness helping them look good, fresh-faced etc........in 20-25 yrs time, I hope you still feel the same about her.
Good luck together.
desertwind
Yes. She is.

Beauty always lies in inner self.
sopetite
I do find her beautiful. She has that pure kind of beauty that some people would oversee. Although she is not the commercial kind of beauty, you probably think that she's extremely special because you love her. I think it's great.
pollux1er
Thanks for the post sopetite. First i want ot know if you are a girl, and if it is the case, have you ever been appreciate by a boy like i do?
You are rigtht when you say that she seems special. It's because i love her.
sopetite
pollux1er wrote:
Thanks for the post sopetite. First i want ot know if you are a girl, and if it is the case, have you ever been appreciate by a boy like i do?
You are rigtht when you say that she seems special. It's because i love her.



Yes, I am a girl, all out. Very Happy Yes as a matter of fact my boyfriend adores me to bits like you do. It's not the usual high school thing although we did meet at there. We were friends for quite a while until we developed to be a couple and we broke up after 2 years of being together. And then a year passed and after a gruesome relationship with another guy in my part, I realized that the reason why he’s mushy and seemed like a loser wimp to me was because he loved me so much and he was immature with relationships, me being his first girlfriend. Now his character is developing into a fine young man, and we actually fight now, for we didn’t fight at all when we were in high school. Oh, and I adore him to bits too. 
missdixy
Um...I plead the fifth?
karysky
Yes, she is beautiful.

I think it's a very cute tribute posting you did to her!
pollux1er
karysky wrote:
Yes, she is beautiful.

I think it's a very cute tribute posting you did to her!


Thanks for your post. I like her. if not i would not make such a post. That's is love, nad you know why? Because she does not know i did it by now.
ownaging
Yeah she is very beautiful, but I prefer girls with long and blond hair and blue or green eyes =)

greez
DRXX
I expected a blond chick, with blue eyes.

Want to know my answer?

Surprised Surprised Hell:o Surprised No:o Surprised
pollux1er
DRXX wrote:
I expected a blond chick, with blue eyes.

Want to know my answer?

Surprised Surprised Hell:o Surprised No:o Surprised


Funny! And now what's your answer?
jabronie25
Holy crap, she just looks like my classmate from the sixth grade! Whats her name again......Melvina
lunakizz
Hey! I'm sorry to say.

I feel terrible in first time I met her.

But, later I think she're OK. You can make love with her when you cover her face with paper bag.

555+ Joke!

I'll be regretted if you're get rage with my reply.
vertigoflow
Too young for me...

But I bet there'd be and improvement if she saw a good chiropractor to straighten out her neck and sholders. Wink
pollux1er
vertigoflow wrote:
Too young for me...

But I bet there'd be and improvement if she saw a good chiropractor to straighten out her neck and sholders. Wink


Too young for you you said!

How old do you imagine shi is?
LostOverThere
Anyone else here think this is kind of sad - a man posts a picture of his girlfriend on the forums and asks if she is beautiful.

For starters, you can't see beauty. And I think its quite shallow of you to post a picture and ask if others think she's hot. Bragging about your girlfriends looks are not cool.
pollux1er
LostOverThere wrote:
Anyone else here think this is kind of sad - a man posts a picture of his girlfriend on the forums and asks if she is beautiful.

For starters, you can't see beauty. And I think its quite shallow of you to post a picture and ask if others think she's hot. Bragging about your girlfriends looks are not cool.


What do you expect me to tell you? Are you asking me to close the topic? or What?

I don't think it is not cool what i did by posting the picture of my girlfriend and asking everyone to give me an advice about her beauty. I am making a kind of "sondage". I'm not bragging about my girlfriend. I just want to know how much i'm a lucky to get such a girlfriend that i love. What ele?
SpellcasterDX
No, you posted a topic saying 'my girlfriend is beautiful,' which in a way, is bragging about her. And you're not asking for 'advice about her beauty,' you're asking everyone to agree with you that she's beautiful. You said so in one of your posts:

pollux1er wrote:
HoboPelican wrote:
pollux1er wrote:
My girlfriend is very beautiful. Do you agree with me?
...
isn't she?


Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! While I think she is pretty cute, I'm sure you see her a lot differently than I do! Wink


Of course, i am sure that i see her differently than you but what i need you to say is that you find her beautiful!


As for whether I think she's beautiful or not, I can't comment. I'm 14 so I wouldn't really know.
meet in rio
I think she's very pretty, personally. 'Personally', key word.

I'm not really sure what prompted you to post a topic like this.
cvkien
yeah, everyone has their own taste. If for me, sometime i feel my girlfriend very pretty but sometimes not. so i guess outlook is not that important. The most important is how you see her. Even how ugly she was but if you think she is pretty, then she is always pretty.
heartbeat
I think her beaty is very genuine. Not full of cosmetics that would destroy her skin and make it ugly over time. she is indeed a very beatifull girl and has got light Smile
bharath_neo
I dont get y u want to post the pic of ur gf in a forum....no idea...
pollux1er
bharath_neo wrote:
I dont get y u want to post the pic of ur gf in a forum....no idea...


can you write clearly please? In this forum i don't think it is autorised to write the way you wrote your reply! Confused
newbie101
she is bit cute and thats it.... i think!!!

nothing more than dat..she is too young also to consider other things Very Happy
pollux1er
newbie101 wrote:
she is bit cute and thats it.... i think!!!

nothing more than dat..she is too young also to consider other things Very Happy


Other things like what?

She isn't so young...
Tinevdh
bharath_neo wrote:
I dont get y u want to post the pic of ur gf in a forum....no idea...

me neither, i wouldn't even appreciate it if my bf would post my picture online. anyway, why should it matter to you what other people think of her? as long as you find her pretty and you love her..
gerpg
Not my kinda girl.

I think my girlfriend is the most gorgeous thing to walk the planet!


Louis.
pollux1er
Tinevdh wrote:
bharath_neo wrote:
I dont get y u want to post the pic of ur gf in a forum....no idea...

me neither, i wouldn't even appreciate it if my bf would post my picture online. anyway, why should it matter to you what other people think of her? as long as you find her pretty and you love her..


She does not know that i posted her picture.
tiboo211
I think she is naturally beautiful. As someone said before, maybe it's because of the symetry in her face. Or because the lines of her face are very pure, besides she doesn't need anything else to have a cuter face. What made me smile is it's not a picture where she shows her advantages like smiling,
complicated clothes or sunglasses...
Maybe that's why I find her naturally beautiful because even without all those superficial things, she's pretty... Wink
you're lucky! only one question: why do you want to know if someone else think your girlfriend is cute?
I hope you're not jealous if everyone finds her too beautiful ^^
pollux1er
tiboo211 wrote:
I think she is naturally beautiful. As someone said before, maybe it's because of the symetry in her face. Or because the lines of her face are very pure, besides she doesn't need anything else to have a cuter face. What made me smile is it's not a picture where she shows her advantages like smiling,
complicated clothes or sunglasses...
Maybe that's why I find her naturally beautiful because even without all those superficial things, she's pretty... Wink
you're lucky! only one question: why do you want to know if someone else think your girlfriend is cute?
I hope you're not jealous if everyone finds her too beautiful ^^


How can you say that you hope i am not jealous? If i post her picture, it is first because i am proud of her beauty, and it it is also i love her. Love is not jealous.
Don't think that once more.
Otherwise i appreciate to much those who think that she is beauty. I am pleased to read such appreciation on her. But when some says bad words about her, i feel touched, like it was me.

And i think that is love! Smile
pollux1er
gradelem wrote:
the eye is beatiful


Let's have another look another look at her and you will see that there is not only her eyes that are beautiful. Even her lips... and I will not tell more.

Thanks for the post. Just for eyes, i will give you 2Frih$. Embarassed Smile
pollux1er
tiboo211 wrote:
I think she is naturally beautiful.


And her Name is Eve! Wink
heartbeat
Dont worry about the bad comments I bet tthe girlfriends of the most of them is ugly and nout beautifull like yours , she uses a flower instead of make up and has a beatifull face, dont let her go Smile If you want my opinion DELETE this topic before she finds out. and dont let limited people diminish her beauty Smile KEEp it REAL!
furtasacra
I think she's pretty now, and potentially beautiful with a little age and fashion sense.
azbuky
I think she has something special in her eyes and face. Anyway, I'm sure she is also beautiful on the inside!Smile
caoyuting
i think the beauty heart is more important than others
shigella
Yes she is. Typical exotic beauty.
Always remember thisEveryone is beautiful in the eyes of lover. people have different standards when it comes to beauty. Others might prefer a hot curly blond chick. others might like dark skin and thick lips. Beauty is inside not in the outside. Beauty fades but a woman of character will always be beautiful even on her 80s...
pollux1er
shigella wrote:
Yes she is. Typical exotic beauty.
Always remember thisEveryone is beautiful in the eyes of lover. people have different standards when it comes to beauty. Others might prefer a hot curly blond chick. others might like dark skin and thick lips. Beauty is inside not in the outside. Beauty fades but a woman of character will always be beautiful even on her 80s...


Thanks for this post shigella. I entirelly agree with all who think like think like you that the real beauty is inside...
amicalindia
pollux1er wrote:
My girlfriend is very beautiful. Do you agree with me?

isn't she?


Nope...I don't agree.
She is average.
pollux1er
DRXX wrote:
I expected a blond chick, with blue eyes.

Want to know my answer?

Surprised Surprised Hell:o Surprised No:o Surprised


Your answer? Yeah!
knullbar
Sure she's beautiful, like Everyone are, in some or an other way. However, I would say that she is a little bit young for me and I feel attracted more to blondes.

You should feel lucky though!

Take care
knullbar
pollux1er
knullbar wrote:
Sure she's beautiful, like Everyone are, in some or an other way. However, I would say that she is a little bit young for me and I feel attracted more to blondes.

You should feel lucky though!

Take care
knullbar


She is 19 years! Dou you think she is very young?
edzofcit
I think she's great. As other's have said, each of us define beauty in our own ways. For me, a beautiful girl is somewhat with brown skin and have dark eyes and hair. As for your girlfriend, I rate her 6.
pollux1er
edzofcit wrote:
I think she's great. As other's have said, each of us define beauty in our own ways. For me, a beautiful girl is somewhat with brown skin and have dark eyes and hair. As for your girlfriend, I rate her 6.


6 over ?
LostOverThere
pollux1er wrote:
knullbar wrote:
Sure she's beautiful, like Everyone are, in some or an other way. However, I would say that she is a little bit young for me and I feel attracted more to blondes.

You should feel lucky though!

Take care
knullbar


She is 19 years! Dou you think she is very young?


Well, if he's 29 then of course shes too young for him.

Quote:
She does not know that i posted her picture.


Bad move, trust is the word of the day, my friend
sopetite
She's more beautiful if she doesn't lie or cheat. Smile If she's loyal, you're a winner! Smile
russel26
very beautiful....no man in the world ugly faced Crying or Very sad
pollux1er
russel26 wrote:
very beautiful....no man in the world ugly faced Crying or Very sad


Can explain???
Satori
pollux1er wrote:
She does not know that i posted her picture.


Yeah...that makes it sooo much better!

My 2 cents:

- I wouldn't post pictures of anyone on the internet without their knowledge.

- If I were dating some girl I thought was SMOKING hot, I wouldn't need anyone else's opinion...nor would I feel the need to brag about her hotness.

- If for some odd reason I felt compelled to have someone reaffirm my belief that my girlfriend was hot, the LAST place I would go to do so was the internet! You're just opening yourself up to all kinds of ridicule (as I'm sure you've discovered...)
doppleganger
well i find her too young for me and frankly i would not be getting attracted to her all simply for my reasons and no explanations

and like they say beauty lies in the eye of the beholder, u r right in loving her

thats all i can say dude
gytone1
You know it doesn't matter what others think of your girlfriend right? If you really love her, you won't care about what others think. It only matters between you and her Smile
linux1993
pollux1er wrote:
My girlfriend is very beautiful. Do you agree with me?



isn't she?

What I want to say is that it is a very interesting post and a beautiful girl Smile
levon
I do not see the photos, stumped is being blocked?
busaboss
My girlfriend is the most beautiful girl in the world. Period. Very Happy
inuyasha
Pity...It seems the website where the photo is has already been blocked for long here in China.
deanhills
I can't see a photo either, but I don't think it is banned in the UAE. Maybe it was not there to start off with?
Jaylan
Without seeing her i can not make any comment about your girlfriend.
johans
HoboPelican wrote:
pollux1er wrote:
My girlfriend is very beautiful. Do you agree with me?
...
isn't she?


Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! While I think she is pretty cute, I'm sure you see her a lot differently than I do! Wink


i agree with HoboPelican...
D'Artagnan
i can't see the pic, but i know the feeling, to my eyes my gf is the prettiest best girl in the world Smile
Related topics
A beautiful Mind
some cute girls
A has no emanative letter:
The most beautiful girl
Do u think ur girlfriend materialistic?
your girlfriends name?or boy friend. bit ramdom
Me and my Friend...
Beautiful girls
A ugly baby and a beautiful girl [see this post first!!!]
Girlfriend!! Girlfriend!! Girlfriend!!
best girlfriend ever
girlfriend won't let me join the navy...
I am beautiful, are you?
My girlfriend is too pretty
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Lifestyle and News -> Health and Beauty

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.