FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Swedish Windows XP modding site

LimpFish
Hey everyone, please check out my WinXP modding website. It is in swedish though, just letting you know Smile Helps you to change boot screen, get weather reports on your desktop, etc.

http://modda.frih.net
Animal
Some of the formatting seems to be messed up on the homepage (Firefox on WinXP):

Otherwise, I really like the skin on the site - it's very clean. Keep up the good work Very Happy
LimpFish
Hmmm that's weird! What Browser are you using? I'm using Firefox 1.5 and it does not look like that to me...

Thanks for the feedback! Smile
Rosanova
LimpFish wrote:
Hmmm that's weird! What Browser are you using? I'm using Firefox 1.5 and it does not look like that to me...

Thanks for the feedback! Smile

Hej,

I'm running Firefox 2.0.0.3 on Windows 2k, and no problems here. It works on both XP and SuSe too. So Animal I think that you have a local problem.

Cheers (skål)

Ps. Snygg sida, jag tror att jag troligen frågar om hjälp någon gång med WP om man får.. Smile
Sphaerenkern
The site looks good (clean, but not boring). I understand a few words, but not enough that it would be useful for me Very Happy
About AveDesk - I used it when I had windows, too. I didn't fully understand what the text there is saying, but maybe you would like FlyakiteOSX?