FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Yesterday my only love abandone me...

BlogmasterPg
It was a classical mornig free. I didn't work and she walking around our house... It seems all good but, when i digit in my PC, after seven p.m. she was ...disapper, vanish, likes a ghost... I don't know why but i feel that she loves me again... this is my KIKA...
pollux1er
so what's the matter right now? what are you waiting from us?
BlogmasterPg
what are you waiting from us? you said...If you sse her call me, or post it to me. but you don't have a fell, emotions?
HoboPelican
Sorry, I'm struggling to understand your English...Are you saying your dog Kika ran away?
Azmo
ok I dont get it either, did your dog ran away? "she will love me again" ? what are u talking about, did your dog die and you think she will be reborn in a new body and that you will find eachother again?
BlogmasterPg
Sorry, boiz, but my english language often is very bad, like yesterday. Kika is my pet. I live with her (or it) and i hope she return. I'd liked understood to you "I hope she loves me again, when 8 and if ) she return... I hope that you understand me, now... BlogmasterPg (this Forum is very good school for my englisch language. Good, very good, so if i don't take a host space, i'll read and write too good after some times that i digit in this forum. (I have 40 and i make handmaker , i don't have time for study english language. In my country there are few person speaks well your international language.. I don't know why, but is true.. [url]BlogmasterPghttp://blogmaster.2pt.net[/url][/url] PS: can someone help me with the BBC code ( i know a little of htlm, but not this one; i'd like to 'firm' with a beautiful image...) thanks
greenwoodmonkey
Oh my sweet god, this is one hard to understand thread.......
Maybe a move to Languages and translations would help???

I am guessing that KIKA the dog has run away, but then again she could well be dead... they have a habit of doing both in my experience...

Lets help understand before we all condemn, but at same time can blogmaster please try and establish what he / she aims to achieve from this thread.....

Oh by the way, I buried 3 dogs yesterday.. none of them more than 8 weeks old and 2 of them had been dead (I am guessing from the smell, bloating and generally decay) about 2 weeks... nice in the Bangkok sun!!!

Any ideas on how to retrieve the last three (still alive) pups from their mother who is a street dog with a temper and god knows what else is hidden in her bites would be gratefully received
Azmo
starting to understand what this is about, ok we got that his dog ran away, ye it could be dead aswell.. but I dont get that "I hope she will love me again" , why wouldnt it.. do you think it ran away because of you? did you hit it or something?
BlogmasterPg
wow! it's very hard to let understawhen she cojme backnd what you mean in other language... "i hope she loves me again= "If she gone away= she don't love me more... (at this moment) ... Exclamation ; ( I think is a tipicall iitalian expression) Arrow (than) , when she'll come back Arrow I hope (our love is all right.) ... Ok; another thing: My pet, 'kika' ruan away routinely. It's a bad habit, well, but it's the reality.. I think she no died. She run often in the streets of my town ( i leave to 2-3km to town). One month ago she gone away just for a week!!!! ( 7 days!!!). She is a very pretty and delicius pet, when meet someone, she go to him for to play, for to 'affection' ( so she doesn't know him..) She likes snuggles, caress, lap your face, and she always meet someone that thinks she is abandoned and takes to her to the veterinary. Today i telephone to the veterinay ( of my town), but nothing.... I said you something tomorrow ( i hope) Bye bye and i hpe you has understand me ( i help-me with a word.refereance, a on-line vocabolary, when i don't know the exact term). BlogmasterPg ( http://blogmasterpg.googlepages.com/ ) .
greenwoodmonkey
BlogmasterPg wrote:
She is a very pretty and delicius pet,

Not the kind of thing you should be promoting to people in Asia! LOL...

Ok, to summarize, your dog is a persistent run-away... ok, she will come back I am sure... Have you considered locking the gate / buying a leash that can be used to tether her in the garden (make sure you get a long one so that she has plenty of length on which to run around)?

I hope she is only running away to play with others rather than running away from you because of something you have done, or not done.

Have you considered having a walk around the town looking for her? Placing an ad in the local paper / radio?
BlogmasterPg
I think you are right. We don't walk very longtimes; we have a garden (3.500mq2) around my house, but this terrain is not fenced in, and she must remains to link with a iron-chain ( long about 4-5 mt.). When i digit my Pc for example (5-6-7h) she reamins link to this chain , near my room, but lashed... In thise period i don't work ( My work is only for 9 months in one year..) and we walk togheter more than others times, likes winter, summer and autumn.. This is the reason of my surprise, when she gone away. BlogmasterPg I think today there are something more important . I saw the television and the tragedy in U.S.A....
Azmo
how come u suddenly improved ur english that much? Now I understand what you are saying Smile

And m8, a dog needs to be walked a few times every day.. and should have atleast 1 long walk every day.. you must take care of it.. my firends that work walk their dog before work.. they come home on lunch to walk the dog and after work they take a long walk.. 3 times a day.. If you can't do that, then you shouldnt have a dog.. and u cant tie ur dog up for hours wile ur sitting at ur computer.. it's an animal, not a toy/BDSM game ^^
greenwoodmonkey
Azmo wrote:
how come u suddenly improved ur english that much? Now I understand what you are saying Smile

And m8, a dog needs to be walked a few times every day.. and should have atleast 1 long walk every day.. you must take care of it.. my firends that work walk their dog before work.. they come home on lunch to walk the dog and after work they take a long walk.. 3 times a day.. If you can't do that, then you shouldnt have a dog.. and u cant tie ur dog up for hours wile ur sitting at ur computer.. it's an animal, not a toy/BDSM game ^^

Strange that the english has gone from strange incomprehensible gibberish to something that makes sense... me thinks we either have a someone who can absorb a new language overnight (in which case he needs to tell us how we can all do the same.. I have been in Thailand a year and barely string a sentence together yet) or we have someone who has been playing us all the time (in which case he needs castrating!)

Your right Azmo about the dog walking thing, my old man takes his dogs out for 2 hours every morning before work and again in the afternoon for another... they get a final 10 minute pee break before bed... keeping a dog chained up all day isn't the solution.. especially when it is so you can sit and "DIGIT"??? your PC...

My suggestion to have the dog on a leash was for those times it couldn't be supervised and therefor not intended for the whole day.

I am sure I heard somewhere that castration can stop a dog from wandering... as it often the case the dog strays so that he can find the bitch he can smell on heat / in season / doggy period LOL but I seeing as this dog is a bitch (no insult intended) I am not sure if that will work...
BlogmasterPg
no my last post is delied..well: few minutes ago i found her!!! Some boys taked her the first day she has gone.. Few minutes ago they telephoned tome and they was just a kilometer to my home.... ( I suspected it.) She is os beautiful that when someone see her go around.. takes her (thinking she's abandoned or she's lose. Ok. I was wrote to you concerning my studies of english language , started at 11 years and stopped when i was 16, that i starded to study french at 14 and stopped at 20 years; that i did 2 blogs in english language: http://perugiablog.blogspot.com and http://umbriablog.blogspot.com If you go to here and you sayd something about my english i 'll thank you, BlogmasterPg
greenwoodmonkey
This has to be one of the strangest threads I have ever taken part in... thank you...

I am so pleased that your true love has returned... I hope you will be very happy together....

Remember tho, that love with animals is only allowed in certain states of america...

And Iraq... and then it has to be a male goat I think...

Well, have fun... Send us photo's of the kids (no Iraqi reference there)...
Azmo
tbh, I think this one should have been posted in the "Animals" forum and not relationship forum.. cause now I could make a post here about how much I love my new pc game, or that I feel sad a file on my computer left me when I pressed delete or something..

Anyways, glad u found your dog again, take care of it now, and I hope it's not love in that way Greenwoodmonkey talks about, cause that would make me fell abit sick.. none of my buisniess tho... but try to take it out for long walks and chill abit with ur computer stuff (that stuff that aint work) and keep practice ur english! Very Happy

Good Luck with everything!
greenwoodmonkey
An ode to Kika......... and weird dog love

You went away
with some new boys
who gave you bones
and some new toys

You ran from me
when I didn't shut
the garden gate
you sexy mutt

You make me smile
with your wet nose
and only we know
where that goes

You chase your balls
when thrown for you
you bite them softly
and mine too

I hope this is enough to close the thread
Thank you Razz
BlogmasterPg
OK, i presented to you. ( i'm italian, The town where i live... bla, bla,..) where you came from ? U.S., i suppose, but where? U.S. are very big country... (I never went in you country, but i hope to came in..) ") i'm curious to know how many languages do you know...Bye, BlogmasterPg.
Azmo
na I aint from US, I live in Sweden, and have done that all my life..
BlogmasterPg
I done that for all life, you said... done that what?....
BlogmasterPg
In 1988 I went in Cophenaghen... ( the most 'nord' city that i ever seen..) Denmark is very beautiful country. When i was more youn i liked to go in Capenorth with my motorcicle, but then my frien , whit another 'vespa' did no can more go with me.... ( sorry for my english.. ..)
supjapscrapper
well for the one they don't eat dogs in Italy... so you don't need to be sad at least thinking of your dog on a big plate in the middle of a feast Very Happy
no seriously, why don't you make announcements in the neighbourhood or something?? She might well just have a lover dog and be with him to bring you many other small kikas back!
BlogmasterPg
OK, if i good understand what do you mean, My dog, KIKA have had 6 little dogs last year ( i must sell all six..) . In my life i have always a dog. When i was young lived in a town and my dog lives in country with my grand-mother (dies when i was 14een). After, in 1989 i went to leave in my actual house, with a big garden (3,500 mt2) and i take with me my dog. Well, this one called 'lara' and she also a femal., died at12-13 years, in 2005. Kika comes to lives with me when has only 3-4 weeks of life.. she has very little dog, in these years i remain only ( my mother and my father are die..) and for me my pet is the only friend... My experience with dog give me awarness that she need to a male of dog when she "comes in love" ( scuse me but i don't found in the vocabulary this mean) , this thing is coming 2 times in one year: on december and on june and during 20-30 days. In this days she likes to stay with others dogs, but in others time not much, she prefers uman presence. I hope that you understand what i mean..... BlogmasterPg
greenwoodmonkey
BlogmasterPg wrote:
when she "comes in love" she prefers uman presence.

Oh my...

Please do not tell me that you give her "uman love"

I never want to see the baby photos if you do
Azmo
might be a good time to lock this tread.. it's not even about the dog anymore...
secondeye
i didn't get any signle Word........ Whats Cooking?? Sad
BlogmasterPg
ah, ah, ah... you're very funny... I said:"My experience with dog give me awarness that she needs to a male of dog when she "comes in love"... I think there is not much grammatical error. Please, when you post can you have a little respect for other users? I wrote about my family and you go to have funny? What is funny? my mather, her death? or the death of my father? I think i'll not more post in this thread, where is not respect there is no space for me.
greenwoodmonkey
BlogmasterPg wrote:
ah, ah, ah... you're very funny... I said:"My experience with dog give me awarness that she needs to a male of dog when she "comes in love"... I think there is not much grammatical error. Please, when you post can you have a little respect for other users? I wrote about my family and you go to have funny? What is funny? my mather, her death? or the death of my father? I think i'll not more post in this thread, where is not respect there is no space for me.

What??
When did we make jokes about your mum and dad?
I was making the reference to the fact you make love with your dog sometimes... I am assuming they are not all one and the same - so what is the problem?

Lighten up.. the dogs back... get on with life
BlogmasterPg
In relationships the respect is all (for me). Where is the problem? You read what you write, or not? I come from another country. I don't speak well english language. But i'm not stupid. When i write in internet i never offence anyone. It's a my precept. In internet unadventurus person ( or cur, poltroon, likes Giuda, do you mean? Do you understanding me?) Stop. i don't want to start a word-play. " Where there isn't a respect, there isn't space for me" .
Azmo
ok, just cut it.. the dog is back, everything is fine.. end of story