FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I need a reason to stay here.

rightclickscott
This thread may very well be locked. If it is, I request it be done by Vrythramax or Wumingsden, since they're my favorite mods.

This place gets boring and annoying, yet I keep coming back. Aside from the hosting, and the game I'm supposed to be running, I need a reason to come back and post, for entertainment's sake.
Vrythramax
I'm not locking it.....I'd request you stick around because people here really like you. I know your cool in my book. Smile
Bluedoll
Hi, don't know if this is a really good reason or not but maybe its an opportunity to meet people or at least interact in some small way.

Embarassed
Hobbit
Why? Because it's almost impossible to leave a place that you've devoted hundreds of hours of your time. I'll never be able to leave this place. I don't even use the hosting anymore, but I liked it here and I will stay.

If you think it's boring or annoying, start some new topics that you think are interesting. Heck, you just made it not-boring by starting this thread.
rightclickscott
Hobbit wrote:
Heck, you just made it not-boring by starting this thread.

:D (<--Troll)
rightclickscott
reddishblue wrote:
You know what I have to say, GET LOST!
Why should we care if you want to leave, I sure as hell don't, so don't be a drama queen about it, if you want to go, then go, if you want to stay then stay, but don't expect us as members to beg you to stay, so do what you want, but don't try to make it look like it would be tragic if you left.

You're only mad because I'm better than you. Besides, it's not like I'm going to go anytime soon. Now take the twig out of your anus and leave me be.
Vrythramax
Pay no attention to the "doomcryers" out there, you are liked and respected here at Frihost, and I don't care what anyone says.....I wish for you to stay on.
Kanoga
rightclickscott wrote:
reddishblue wrote:
You know what I have to say, GET LOST!
Why should we care if you want to leave, I sure as hell don't, so don't be a drama queen about it, if you want to go, then go, if you want to stay then stay, but don't expect us as members to beg you to stay, so do what you want, but don't try to make it look like it would be tragic if you left.

You're only mad because I'm better than you. Besides, it's not like I'm going to go anytime soon. Now take the twig out of your anus and leave me be.

Someone thinks very highly of themselves Rolling Eyes
Why do I have a feeling that this was only made to try and get attention?
If he can get away with saying he's better than someone, i can get away with having my opinion, right?
If you keep coming back then theres no choice is there? You'll leave, come back, rinse and repeat.
Arnie
You're only proud because you think you're better than others.

reddishblue's post made perfect sense and its deletion did not. Good thing that it's still around in a quote.

And I would rather see the guess the number game locked.
reddishblue
Arnie wrote:
You're only proud because you think you're better than others.

reddishblue's post made perfect sense and its deletion did not. Good thing that it's still around in a quote.

And I would rather see the guess the number game locked.

Never mind, we may as well just beg for him to stay if thats the only option we have, we clearly can't disagree with moderators, so why bother?
Captain Fertile
You are a troll most of the time and you love it! Very Happy In fact you will probably happily admit to it.

You love to wind people up and let them round around in circles while you sit back and watch.

Seems some people really like you so that's the only reason you may like to stay if stirring things up isn't enough.

I have to say though you are pretty honest because you (appear to) say what you think and you pay up to winners of the guess the number. In fact I only entered three times and won twice so I can't grumble about the way you run the most popular competition on Frihost.

I just don't get you or your attitude most of the time. Oh well, it takes all sorts.
lib
I don't know you all that much, I haven't been on Frihost for so long.
I don't quite understand your reason for creating this thread. Maybe you need to just ask yourself whether it's only because of the hosting that you keep coming back or whether it could be something else, and maybe then you will have found your answer.
tidruG
-closed-
Too much hostility, enough flaming.
This should have just been locked earlier.

rightclickscott, no offense, but we can't wait and delegate the duty of closing one particular thread to one particular mod or two particular mods, sorry.