FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Do you think your sexy?

Simulator
How many people out there are happy with themselves and are confident about themselves and think they are sexy, eh?
Azmo
sexy or not is all about carisma.. I might not look like a model on a photo, but meeting people in real life, I'm a killer Smile charm and belive in yourself, you'll win alot on that Smile

and if carisma, charm and beliving in yourself is sexy.. yes, then I'm sexy
celeste_blacke
Well, it all depends on how you look at yourself. You're as sexy as you think yourself to be.
With regards to me, yes, indeed, I do think I am sexy and I believe that I have all those attributes which make one sexy or desirable.
[/b]
Karupoiss
I agree with
Quote:
Well, it all depends on how you look at yourself. You're as sexy as you think yourself to be.

It depends like 60% of charisma. I really don't know if I'm sexy or not. Very Happy

Well, you can tell me if I am or not Very Happy
BlogmasterPg
Simulator wrote:
How many people out there are happy with themselves and are confident about themselves and think they are sexy, eh?
I'm feeling to sexy, man... But i'm italian, and i was born for it. Wink
Teddy1
I personally think i am not but i have a kick ass personality alot of people like me for that. I'm a charmer, I just let the person i'm flirting with decide whether i'm sexy or not. Still it's not all about looks true beauty is on the inside =). Sure you could have a girlfriend/boyfriend sexy as hell but they could be the most obnoxious, arrogant, self-centred people you have ever met in your entire life. I just say beauty is in the eye of the beholder which is why no one is ugly. Just one's opinion of another person =).
brilliantbeauty
I don't know, really. I've gotten my share of looks for my phsyical appearance, but also my share of men scared away. (I freely admit that I can be agressive, demand respect, and refuse to play the idiot with no brain). Like all the other people said, it's truly in the eye of the beholder. I consider myself rather intelligent, and refuse to hide that for the sake of any guys' ego. Most guys I find myself attracted to are smarter than me anyway, largely on that reason. I mean, I totally understand ego is a precious and necessary and am not crusading to crunch them, and certain things it's not worth arguing over, but others are necessary to make your point clear.

I think "sexiness" really has alot to do with what you value or find attractive, but I think confidence is key. Be it open or repressed confidence, I think that if you want to convince other people that you are that great, you can't believe that you suck. On the other hand, you can't believe that you are God's gift to the earth.

I have my qualities and flaws, and if a guy comes along who holds my qualities in better light than my flaws, or even finds my flaws 'endearing', well, yes, I'm dead sexy. If not, well, too bad. *shrug*

Generally, I consider myself pretty attractive, not the girl that every guy asks for her number, nor the girl who gets passed on by every time.
poly
I think I'm really sexy... no kidding...
djcaution
I'M DEAD SEXY Cool
greenwoodmonkey
I know I am not god looking... and I know I dance like a chicken...
But I still think I can be sexy.....
Macko112
In my town they call me "Ema tusta sima non, kami shatna orabula," which, roughly translated, means "The one who takes the breathe from the lungs of the women with a superior physique like that of Kamba, Lord of Sex, and attracts the ladies like a flower attracts the bees."
greenwoodmonkey
Macko112 wrote:
In my town they call me "Ema tusta sima non, kami shatna orabula," which, roughly translated, means "The one who takes the breathe from the lungs of the women with a superior physique like that of Kamba, Lord of Sex, and attracts the ladies like a flower attracts the bees."

In my town they call me "Farang Kwai" which means "Idiot Foreigner"
Or
"White man that looks at boobs too much"...

You can't fight the truth I suppose
brilliantbeauty
^however, you've got yourself a sense of humor. Wink Which goes a LONG way. <3 Everybody's gotta be able to poke a bit of fun at themselves, whether they are god's gift to the world or not. Razz

Wait, is that Kamba as in Mahabharata dude that was the child of the sun god? (sorry, just trying to figure out exactly what you're talking about)
carlospro7
I have never really thought of myself as "sexy," but I am very comfortable with myself. Also I never really thought to myself "yeah, I'm so good looking." It's more like I know that I'm comfortable with myself, and I don't have any problems with the way I look. It's hard to describe
SyncM
Litel hair cut and shaving maybe lose a pound then iam damn hot. Kidding i feel sexy but is my wife that make me feel sexy.
Vrythramax
I am very confident in myself, and my appearance....but I think I am too old to be considered "sexy". Sad
TheGustav
Hmm..

I'm bringing sexy back...

Yeah!
rheanna
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
Azmo
In the eye of the beholder yes.. but the question is "do you think that you are sexy" so means.. in ur own eyes..

anyways.. i got this nickname a few years ago

"the man who place our city on the map"

Got it after a few friends and their friends had hang out in my place for an evening.. I sat on my msgr talking to all my hot ladies.. they got kinda suprised there were so many of them.. and I did see each and every one of them regulary.. Ladies from all the way south to the danish border.. to almost all the way up where sweden and finland meet.. perfect whenever u are out traveling and need a place to "sleep" Very Happy
molif
i have a round tummy and my honey find it cute and sexy and kept on rubbing it as if a genie will come out from my mouth..

i was like, 'okay man.. stop rubbing.. u aint making me any thinner..'
bangala
Simulator wrote:

I am happy and confident with myself, but I am not sure how sexy I am lol.
Well I sometimes feel so Very Happy
dfi-systems
Few years ago i can say "I'm so Sexy"! lOl
Now im old, (32), with responsabilities and no time to think about this.

I think that the most important is be happy, wathever u make in the life, think about external beauty is a mistake, after people dont take u seriously.

The secret to be happy is to have an interesting ocupation.
studsstudio
I don't think I'm sexy, but my girlfriend does and say i am. well that is enough. I don't feel the need to be sexy in order to be who i want to be. I never have tried to boost my sexappeal, well, when I was 16-17 I might have.
rheanna
I'm beyond sexy... ;o) Laughing
tingkagol
i'm as sexy as a wet beaver.

wait...
Drawingguy
There will be three phases in history. There's BME, or the Before Me Era, the ME, or Me Era, and AME, or After Me Era. What can I say? I'm the benchmark whereupon looks are determined...you really can't get around it.

Just having some fun. But I feel confident in my appearance- when I go out, I don't think "Geez...I'm so ugly"- I think "wow, I'm really hot. Just look at me; I'm so cool and awesome." Is that a good thing?
spazbutt32
Nah, I'm ugly and fat. Nobody wants me.
sarbaraj101
I'm athletic and quite handsome.
But I have a problem (most girls hate this):
I have lots of Hair on my body. lots and lots.
benjmd
I'm definitely happy with myself and I think happiness makes a person sexy. It's infectious and makes people feel good and they want to be close to that.

I'm not easy--I seldom even kiss a girl on the first date. Because I require an emotional connection to go with the physical one, I think who I am as a person is an integral part of my sexiness.

I'm fit and I like my body and I'm not unpleasant to look at, so my assumption is that some girls will find me sexy. However, there are lots of "beautiful" women in magazines and movies and tv that I don't find all that sexy. I'm not attracted to men at all, so I don't have a distinct view on my physical sexiness, but I know that some girls do find me sexy and some don't.
Subsonic Sound
I really don't. But then, my girlfriend seems to think I am, and she's the one whose opinion actually matters here. :p

On an interesting side-note, if someone DOES think they're sexy, I usually won't agree with them. Arrogance and vanity are not attractive traits. So many very attractive girls think they can get away with being total witches. It's rare to find someone who's genuinely attractive and genuinely nice, at least in my experience.

If you find one, hang on to her. Cool
blue77
I'm sexy and confident Razz
The luck is outher question Mad
bluefossil
I don't think "your" sexy, but I do think "you're" sexy. I do not think "mine" sexy, but I do think "I am" sexy.
livilou
I'm actually pretty happy with the way I look except for a little pudge on my belly. But with a little work it will go away. And considering my age, I feel that I look pretty good. I may not be whistled at like I used to but the only person I care to impress is my husband so that doesn't matter.
Vrythramax
bluefossil wrote:
I don't think "your" sexy, but I do think "you're" sexy. I do not think "mine" sexy, but I do think "I am" sexy.

Eh? That statement kind of made my head hurt Laughing
xtxtx91x
i don't really think i am but lots of other people seem to.
but i do have a great personality and thats all that really matters...well...for me anyways
Very Happy lol
meet in rio
I don't really think I'm sexy, but I am an anatomically correct 19-year-old female, not 'actively' unattractive and not obnoxious or idiotic, so I suppose I have it better than some people.

So no---I don't think I'm sexy in the sense that you've asked us, but I do think I have limited sex appeal in the sense that most young women won't have any trouble finding someone who might want to have sex with them. Not really a thought from which I draw great confidence!
Azmo
So basically, we got a very sexy forum here Smile Alot of sexy people with good confidence Smile and that's kind of fun to hear, cause usually means that people feel well in general Smile
blackheart
A few years ago I wasn't so keen on the way I looked. Not that I didn't like the way I looked, but I just didn't consider myself anything special.

But now I'm happy in my skin, and I wouldn't change anything given the chance... because even my "faults" just serve to make me who I am, and add that little bit of quirk.

I grew up, shifted weight from the middle to the hips and bust, and discovered a little more of myself in becoming more out-going.

I'm more confident than I used to be, and do feel sexy when I want to. Although I'm not so sure wether it's being sexy that makes me confident, or the confidence that makes me appear sexy. Wink

Not wanting to toot my own horn lol. I'm pretty alright but I'm not exactly a super model.

(Everyone has the potential).
srujanlive
It used to not be like that always. But nowadays I feel confident and i think i can carry myself off well
supjapscrapper
Teddy1 wrote:
I personally think i am not but i have a kick ass personality alot of people like me for that. I'm a charmer, I just let the person i'm flirting with decide whether i'm sexy or not. Still it's not all about looks true beauty is on the inside =). Sure you could have a girlfriend/boyfriend sexy as hell but they could be the most obnoxious, arrogant, self-centred people you have ever met in your entire life. I just say beauty is in the eye of the beholder which is why no one is ugly. Just one's opinion of another person =).

Great, I'll be simplistic and say I do think the same, no joke Very Happy I feel sexy, not the sexiest person on earth but still Very Happy But I also know that some people will not like me for whatever reason, dunno Very Happy and that some will be crazy about me from the first moment, some of them will be indifferent to my charm, but this proportion decreases with me going to people introducing myself. The bottom line is, really not to care that much about people opinions, and most of all, not to miss the person which can make you the happiest on earth Very Happy
Da Rossa
I've recently realized that I'm not attractive. I'm handsome, but I fail in many other appearance qualities. That's fatal.
mawfia
At least two hours in the gym everyday with some cardio throughout the week would make just about anybody sexy or or at least close to it...and I am no exception unfortunately Smile~
brucedes
My God I have far too many problems with myself.

Most of these stem from my personality. Even I find myself brash and annoying. As you can imagine this irritates me that I can't even stand myself. I'm also incredibly shy, which makes even forming some sort of link with anyone hard.

Also I'm not very attractive. Bit overweight, slightly droopy right eye, crap hair and a mouth that is a bit lopsided making me look too much like a stroke victim for my own liking.
LeatherRose
bluefossil wrote:

i saw a girl wearing a shirt once that said "YOUR FIRED"...i laughed at her and i said i don't own a fire from the past...or at least i would have but i'm a bit shy.
but on the subject
i think i have a very nice personality...i kinda look like a pin head (not a cone head..a pin head)
jordi
I know it from myself Razz .. I'm not .. Razz
Ducksteina
I think -- no, I KNOW I'm sexy! Very Happy
bjwok
my girlfriend told me i was sexy just last night, so there you go! guess i am Smile

http://www.bjwok.frih.net/
mawfia
I have had past girl friends tell me that I am sexy as well. sometimes ones "blindness" in love, obscures imperfections of the physical and peronal nature.
Subsonic Sound
brucedes wrote:
My God I have far too many problems with myself.

Most of these stem from my personality. Even I find myself brash and annoying. As you can imagine this irritates me that I can't even stand myself. I'm also incredibly shy, which makes even forming some sort of link with anyone hard.

Also I'm not very attractive. Bit overweight, slightly droopy right eye, crap hair and a mouth that is a bit lopsided making me look too much like a stroke victim for my own liking.

I find it hard to imagine someone being brash AND incredibly shy, so I think perhaps you're being too hard on yourself there. Smile
kicy
take care of yourself (people can tell) and you will get responses Smile (recently a girl walked up to me and I don't even know her) Woo *flexes non existant huge muscels*
bjwok
the thing is, since bec told me i am sexy i have believed her and now i know i am!
molif
when a girl tells you you're sexy.. take it Laughing
bjwok
and when it is bec who tells you you damn well take it!
chic4u03
yeah! im sexy i think!sexy is being confident to urself..thats all folks..
darylkwenko534
hello......

indian remy wigs - minimally invasive spine surgery - lace wigs
alekazam
i think that i am sexy.
GuidanceReader
I'm sexy and I know it!
andro_king
I am disgustingly sexy; I usually get called sexy by decrypt old men that look like crypt creepers and quite possibly addicted to drugs and they often fantasise making love to my dead body(one told me before he died), sometimes i see teenage boys staring at my chest, black guys also hit on me becasue of my thickness, and a delirious religious guy once mistaken me for a succubus.Its a measure of self-esteem, not sexyness.People always tell me I'm pretty, and I think looks have been helping me out a lot in terms of gaining respect, people wanting to befriend me, etc
codersfriend
Well I think I'm sexier than I think hahaha

It's good to be positive always Very Happy
dapopeyoh
well, i"m sexy and i know it. lmfao Very Happy
GuidanceReader
Yes, I'm sexy and I know it. I am visually sexy and I have the sexy charm/confidence to go with it. There has never been a person that I have wanted and propositioned who has turned me down, not that I've done that in a while, being married now. My husband is sexy too.
Navigator
yes, and I know it.
Cosmoslayer
I'm sexy and I know it. LOL
Segia
Attractive? Yes, to a certain extent when it comes to looks and I like to think quite much when it comes to personality and charm. But sexy? I'd define that as being more masculine than average physically, as well as confident and flirtatious personally, neither of which I am. So no, I wouldn't say so.
xcustomtoys
hmm... i not physically sexy but i got the sex appeal! LOL