FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Just A Thought...

Simulator
I think that everyone wants to know what the opposite sex thinks about when they are with their own same sex friends. So girls/guys what do yous talk about that you would never say when your opposite sex friends are around?!
Azmo
nothin, me and my friends discuss everything with both sex... Ok, I would never discuss how someone is in bed, doesnt matter if she was the best girl ever, or the worst.. it's private, for her sake.. some stuff should never be told, and always kept between 2 people.. and ofc, never brag about experience, or names.. never say any names..

other then that.. we talk about everything..
Aiz
Hmm...I can't think of anything that I haven't talked about both in front of my female (same gender) and male friends. It really depends on WHO someone is, rather than WHAT. I mean, there are just some people I would not talk about anything in front of, ever; and then there are those that I don't mind telling the pin number of my bank account to, both regardless of gender. (But of course, kiss-and-tell is a big no-no either way).

But I guess that would have been different if one had some not-so-innocent interest in one of the opposite gender.

*shrugs* Maybe it's just me, since I actually feel more at ease around some of my good male friends than my female ones (T_T women are scary, believe it when a woman says so herself. Hehehe)
Teddy1
Azmo wrote:
nothin, me and my friends discuss everything with both sex... Ok, I would never discuss how someone is in bed, doesnt matter if she was the best girl ever, or the worst.. it's private, for her sake.. some stuff should never be told, and always kept between 2 people.. and ofc, never brag about experience, or names.. never say any names..

other then that.. we talk about everything..

I agree that some things are meant to be kept private. I find it easier to talk to guys about sex for some reason, I just feel that if i talk sex to a girl they assume that's all i'm after so it's a no go for me. If she starts talking about it then i will of course. I think that some girls think that if a guy doesn't talk sex then the girl finds herself unattractive. If you have slept with as many people than you've changed your underwear it doesn't make you any better of a person it just gives you the reputation of a player/slut.
HoboPelican
Aiz wrote:

*shrugs* Maybe it's just me, since I actually feel more at ease around some of my good male friends than my female ones (T_T women are scary, believe it when a woman says so herself. Hehehe)

LOL. Same but opposite here. I have very few male friends that I can really talk with. Somehow it is just easy to chat with my female friends about real stuff. The guys I know can't seem to talk about anything besides sports, boobs and South Park.
greenwoodmonkey
I talk to all my friends the same way and about the same stuff... pretty much..

OK, I will reserve some topics for "lads chats" - stuff that girls just DONT want hear, and there are only a few friends that I will tell my REAL secrets so, but the rest I am pretty open and honest with...

Hell, my gf tells her friends about out intimate moments (I know because it always gets back to me!) so why shouldn't I LOL
Azmo
I guess it's up to each and every one of us to decied for ourselves how much we want others to know.. always good to remember that the more people know, the more shit can they trow against u if you have a fight or something.. however, this is something you should worrie more about when you are in your teens, when u get older people mature and dont use it or react in the same way..

NOW, I'm not saying that all teens are imature, just saying that we mature when we get out of our teens.. when we get away from school, mixes with people in different ages etc...

Anyways, comparing what I can talk about now w/o getting into "truoble" with what I could talk about when I was 15-years-old, it's a big dif..

It's not that easi to get a "player" stamp when u get older so it feels better and it is easier to talk about it.