FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Not your regular website

OSfllwr
I enjoy reading website, Samson Blinded: A Machiavellian Perspective on the Middle East Conflict, for considerable time. A few weeks ago, Obadiah posted an article that upset me. His point was, how many of Shoher's followers would merely call 1-800 line and say anonymously, "I support you"? Tens of thousands people monitor the Samson Blinded daily and agree with Obadiah, but few are willing to act even in safe issues. In the blog, Shoher pleaded for a easy matter: to assist spread the word. So here I'm, writing about the site,.
Obadiah is a lawyer, public figure, politician. Obadiah delivers very remarkable articles about Israel, America, and the Middle East, conflicts and guerrilla action, peace and ideology. Obadiah's points are extremely divisive, but frankly Obadiah's saying bare truth, something that us in United States not often watch in newsprint.
Obadiah's site was announced the best Jewish and Israeli blog in People's Choice Awards and came out top in four more categories, though Google refused to promote it due to the "sensitive content." Have a glance at http://www.samsonblinded.com/blog
nimo
I personally can't understand anything written there. it seems a little too radical to me. would you care to explain to me what this site is really about? is it some sort of conspiracy weblog? (like debka?)
Animal
http://www.hundredreasons.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=26715

Rolling Eyes

-close-