FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

User control panel on the forum

Ecthelion
Just a suggestion off course:

Add a user control panel on your forums. I am active on several forums and that's one thing that is really usefull: a place where you can easely check to what subscribed threads there have been answers, a place where you can store your favorite threads, ...

In that user control panel you could also move the "profile" "account" "private message" options... So every user has a centralised control space...

Well that's the idea Smile
Bondings
I'm definately going to make something similar, I just didn't much time lately to code it.
Hogwarts
Bondings wrote:
I'm definately going to make something similar, I just didn't much time lately to code it.

I could make the template for one for you, but you'd have to do the coding. (For the SubSilver theme)

That is if you actually want me to do one, which I moderately doubt.
Scorpio
Hogwarts wrote:
Bondings wrote:

I could make the template for one for you, but you'd have to do the coding. (For the SubSilver theme)

That is if you actually want me to do one, which I moderately doubt.

Probably may come with the next redesign.. so the subsilver may get obsolete
hack_man_
Wait... Can't we just design it anyway using the PHP for the forms from a normal PHPbb installation? As in open the PHP file in Dreamweaver (or whatever) and copy and paste all the PHP, then just move the fields around and design a layout.

If this project goes ahead... I would be happy to participate!

(and I definitely want to help redesign subSilver should we want to :p)
garionw
hack_man_ wrote:
Wait... Can't we just design it anyway using the PHP for the forms from a normal PHPbb installation? As in open the PHP file in Dreamweaver (or whatever) and copy and paste all the PHP, then just move the fields around and design a layout.

The new subsilver looks nice Wink
hack_man_
garionw wrote:
hack_man_ wrote:

The new subsilver looks nice Wink

Yes, the new(ish) gray and orange looks cool. But other things need to be re-designed. For example, I think it would look cool if the entire website used those colours, or maybe even different ones. The logo doesn't really match either... It would look really cool if it had an orange center and a cooler font.