FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Unable to send to xxx@hotmail.com

nigam
Hi, I found out this problem fews ago and until now still unable to send hotmail account, I have my own domain and email account in frihost but when i try to send to hotmail account I just receive mail delivery system: This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed

have you experience this problem and how to resolve this?
Admin any help?

Thanx
Animal
Can you please supply the full text of the error message?

The problem may be that the user you are trying to send email to has enabled "strict" junk filtering so that only contacts already in their address book are able to send them email. It may also be that you're trying to send an email to an invalid address - can you try sending to any other hotmail account?
ChrisCh
The recipient's mailbox could also be full or has expired - this is indicated by "Mailbox unavailable" appearing in the error message from hotmail.
nigam
this is not just 1 email add, I also tried it in my own email address which has @hotmail.com, and still unable to receive. but now it's working fine. thanx
takashiro
I did not have the problem at all. It works well. Just check if the sender and receiver is the same. I once use abc@163.com send to abc@163.com and I failed.