FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


500Frih$ PLUS Candy Competition





Captain Fertile
CLOSED DUE TO LACK OF INETREST!
Crying or Very sad

Not to worry I shall return. Very Happy
Relentless
I Don't Get It? Confused Question d'oh!
Captain Fertile
If you follow the links you will see this is a competition open to anyone BUT if the winner is a Freehost user they will win the candy PLUS 500FriH$.

Register with my forum,
get your friends to register and get them to post once in the itroductions forum saying hello and pointing out it was you who refered them to my site.
They then just have to post at least one other good post anywhere else on my forum.

The person with the most successful referalls to do this by June 1st wins the bag of candy, if they are Frihost users they get a bonus 500F$.

Clearer? Very Happy
hunnyhiteshseth
I thought referral programs & offers were not allowed on frihost forum? Huh?

Actually that was a problem with my referral program on frihost which I had some months back & a moderator pointed to me that it was not allowed.
pashmina
Quote:
Win a bumper bag of 30 Chupa Chups Creamy Lollipops

Prize seems to be delicious.
If you are giving away 500frih$ then I will join on to this competition. My user name will be - pashmina

Ok I hope to win.. And please don't end this competition.
Captain Fertile
hunnyhiteshseth wrote:
I thought referral programs & offers were not allowed on frihost forum? Huh?

Actually that was a problem with my referral program on frihost which I had some months back & a moderator pointed to me that it was not allowed.


Did you ask permission first to clear it all up with the powers that be or simply post your 'referal program'.

This is a competition open to anyone at frihost and I have added real Candy as an added incentive too.

I first, respectfully checked (discreetly via PM rather than advertise left right and centre on Frihost) to see if it was okay and the answer came back (from the very top) that it would be okay to do this.

So there should be no problems like those your point out!

pashmina wrote:
Quote:
Win a bumper bag of 30 Chupa Chups Creamy Lollipops

Prize seems to be delicious.
If you are giving away 500frih$ then I will join on to this competition. My user name will be - pashmina

Ok I hope to win.. And please don't end this competition.


Look forward to seeing how you do. Good Luck. Very Happy
pashmina
hunnyhiteshseth wrote:
I thought referral programs & offers were not allowed on frihost forum? Huh?

Actually that was a problem with my referral program on frihost which I had some months back & a moderator pointed to me that it was not allowed.
Did your referral program had something to do with the other's site or was it your own site, because in this case it is been done for a promotion of his site and is a healthy competition.
I know that it is not allowed to if it had something to do with the third person's site.
Ratman2050
Hey it is past June 1st. Just wonderin who won?
hunnyhiteshseth
pashmina wrote:
hunnyhiteshseth wrote:
I thought referral programs & offers were not allowed on frihost forum? Huh?

Actually that was a problem with my referral program on frihost which I had some months back & a moderator pointed to me that it was not allowed.
Did your referral program had something to do with the other's site or was it your own site, because in this case it is been done for a promotion of his site and is a healthy competition.
I know that it is not allowed to if it had something to do with the third person's site.


It was for a contest which I ran in frihost then. It was a tambola contest & I offered frih$ for bringing more people to my contest & some other services. But then it was told to me that its was not allowed.
m-productions
if you read his blog, he has extended this contest until july 1st due to the fact that he has had to move and has not had time to deal with this contest.
Captain Fertile
m-productions wrote:
if you read his blog, he has extended this contest until july 1st due to the fact that he has had to move and has not had time to deal with this contest.


Thanks for pointing that out for me my friend, much appreciated.

Yes the deadline was extended, as I would not have an Internet connection on June 1st.

I am now all done and settled so can devote time to my site once again.

but...

SADLY, DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CANCELLED. Crying or Very sad

This topic may now be closed if some mod may be so kind, many thanks.
m-productions
are you serious?? i was about to get 5 of my friends to do this too... ohwell
pashmina
I was wonder why you were inactive in the forum for so long. i was planning to provide a incentive to the people who signed up in the other forum, anyway i will wait for your other contest.
Captain Fertile
m-productions wrote:
are you serious?? i was about to get 5 of my friends to do this too... ohwell


That's a shame you would have probably won too (n fact ONE referal would have probably won it), the competition has been running since the end of May but no-one has had a single referal! That's why I closed the competition so I could concentrate on the low visability of my site rather than keep hanging around for the referalls that were not going to come.

Of course I still welcome referals but at this time I am not running a competition to reward them.
Related topics
stupid people
candy shop lyrics please
[Just Like Candy] Song lyrics
Eye Candy 5
phpbb plus in the cpanel?
Ronaldo faces strong competition at national team
Frankfurt Motor Show, 2005
Rester sur le forum
9/11 videos
Am I a soda addict ?
Up to 20 FriH$ + Bonus to know your favourite Candy
500Frih$ for random feed entries
Favorite non-electronic games
Google plus invitation
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Miscellaneous -> Contests

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.