FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Check out the new Forum!

Whong
Check out the new Forum! It's mainly for martial arts and filmmaking, but you can discuss nearly about anything! Wink
http://m-a-studios-forum.editboard.com/index.htm

Please join! Very Happy
Captain Fertile
Too dark for me, a pet hate of mine is dark forums with black backgrounds.

Dark foruns look great for about ten seconds and then they become a real pain to spend any time at. Not nice to use in my oppinion but I am in the minority if you look at a lot of furms (especially from younger webmasters).

Good subject but I couldn't spend too long on there or register because of the the above reasons. Cool
{name here}
I believe in the maddox lightbulb screen concept, but it still might not be a good idea to go that bright with the logo. For now it's just another forum in a sea of other forums about the same topic, so you need to give something more unique to the visitors if you want to intice visitors to visit.
Whong
Captain Fertile wrote:
Too dark for me, a pet hate of mine is dark forums with black backgrounds.

Dark foruns look great for about ten seconds and then they become a real pain to spend any time at. Not nice to use in my oppinion but I am in the minority if you look at a lot of furms (especially from younger webmasters).

Good subject but I couldn't spend too long on there or register because of the the above reasons. Cool

Sure I can lighten it a bit! But still it won't be as light as this forum. Wink
Hobbit
I don't get what the subject of your forum is. Film making of martial arts? Pick one subject, it's like starting a pc forum/make up forum.

Usually my suggestions sound a-holish but that's just how I am, I do mean it in a good way. You'll probably get more members if you pick one topic.
Whong
Come on tell me what do you think of this forum, join please! All who love martial arts and/or film making!
benjad
that's the thing... we don't like... it's JAMB (just another message board). You provide no content to bring the user to your site, only a board you expect the visitor to fill up.

<strikethrough>1st pick a focus, say Making martial art movies, then build a site with templates, tips, ideas, etc.... give the visitor some reason to come to your site. when they like your site, they will then visit your message board. </strikethrough> Ok, so you have a web site... focus on that 1st....

it is not fair to expect others to provide all the content for your site.
Vimor
I myself like a darker colors as well as they are mixed well.

I have no idea what your forum is exactly about though. It confused me when I went to them cause it said Martial Arts Studio. I'm guessing it's for films and crap but yea....... I honestly don't know.

Also you seem to be lacking boards. Doesn't give your members enough topics to talk about the subject to keep them inticed.

Honestly not seeing this forum going anywhere cause I can't see to many people out there that like that kind of stuff that will find the forum.

Sorry to bash you but I think it's the truth.
pashmina
I site is nice. But the name is way to hard to remember http://m-a-studios-forum.editboard.com/index.htm
Give it a short name. Use a free url redirector which can be found free at freedomain.co.nr or uni.cc
Whong
Thanks for the comments, critic is always helpful! Very Happy

When I have some spare time I'll work on it! Wink

Thanks again! Wink