FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Become a writer for Myarcadeplanet.com!

TarsajumaClan
We are a fairly new site that is quickly making a splash in the gaming news realm. We are looking for qualified individuals who would be an asset to our current, robust writing staff. No experience is necessary, only a talent within the field of writing and the desire to gain experience that will help you later in life as you may pursue a career in this rigorous field. At the moment, all positions with in our growing community are unpaid and volunteer based, however we are working on something so that in the future we may be able to compensate our team through gaming paraphernalia.

Current openings include Lead Ps3 Writer, Lead PC Writer, as well as a few Junior Writer positions within each of those platforms.

Compensation: Assumed Volunteer
To apply: admin@myarcadeplanet.com

The Site: www.myarcadeplanet.com
QrafTee
I never did get a reply after the first reply about that whole writers thing, but I guess it was for the best since a lot of shit has come up lately. Good luck on your website.
FireFoxDB
What do you exactly mean with "Junior Writer" ?
TarsajumaClan
FireFoxDB wrote:
What do you exactly mean with "Junior Writer" ?

At the moment, that was the title [junior writer] I have been told to give to anyone who wishes to join. That position would require you to write up articles for us, but it comes with less of a time commitment than the lead role. After a decent amount of time with us, I have a felling we will change that title to Senior Writer, or something else of that matter…

Did that make any sense to you? Please contact me with any further questions.