FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Need help with a sub domain

Chris24
I am trying to setup a subdomain on my account, went into direct admin and added with no problem. Checked ftp there is a new folder there called doityourself.

Now when I check the stats after I have uploaded the cms files the stats simply say "You must wait for the stats to be computed. This will only happen *after* logs exist (domain must resolve and be used)."

What does this mean? How long do you generally have to wait? or you don't have to wait?

Also the sub I made was doityourself.ocs.frih.net, but it will only work if I type in the address ocs.frih.net/doityourself shouldn't it be the other way around doityourself.ocs.frih.net?

Is there something else I need to do in direct admin? or anywhere else?

Or is this just the way it is
wumingsden
Chris24 wrote:
I am trying to setup a subdomain on my account, went into direct admin and added with no problem. Checked ftp there is a new folder there called doityourself.

Now when I check the stats after I have uploaded the cms files the stats simply say "You must wait for the stats to be computed. This will only happen *after* logs exist (domain must resolve and be used)."

What does this mean? How long do you generally have to wait? or you don't have to wait?

Also the sub I made was doityourself.ocs.frih.net, but it will only work if I type in the address ocs.frih.net/doityourself shouldn't it be the other way around doityourself.ocs.frih.net?

Is there something else I need to do in direct admin? or anywhere else?

Or is this just the way it is

http://doityourself.ocs.frih.net works fine

I believe no stats will be generated because none are available ... meaning that no/not enough hits have been made for stats to be displatey/available. (I THINK)
Chris24
ah, maybe I just typed the addy wrong...sorry feel free to close....
tidruG
-locked- as per request.