FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Italian: where is the Itallian forum?

amicidellatigre
Dove ่ un forum per l'italiano?

Where is a forum for Italian speakers?

Rolling Eyes

shall we create one?
wumingsden
amicidellatigre wrote:

Rolling Eyes

shall we create one?

There is not a forum for every language unfortunately.

I shall move this from the languages and translation forum to the suggestions forum. If there is a lot of interest in having an italian forum then one may be added, although most requests are turned down.
Blaster
wumingsden wrote:
amicidellatigre wrote:

Rolling Eyes

shall we create one?

I shall move this from the languages and translation forum to the suggestions forum. If there is a lot of interest in having an italian forum then one may be added, although most requests are turned down.

We should have a misc language forum where you just in your title put say [Itallian] TITLE then it will knock down the need for more language forums but its still good and won't put many forums.
wumingsden
Blaster wrote:
wumingsden wrote:
amicidellatigre wrote:

Rolling Eyes

shall we create one?

We should have a misc language forum where you just in your title put say [Itallian] TITLE then it will knock down the need for more language forums but its still good and won't put many forums.

I disagree. Anything and everything could be posted here and there maybe less interest in the general forum.
Cal_123
I agree with Wumingsden. To be honest, the best way is to have votes on the language forums that should be available. Make a milestone of say 100 votes. If the votes for the German forum for example were 123, then make it. If they were for example 20, then remove it.

That's just what I think anyway, I'm British so it makes no difference to me.
BlogmasterPg
amicidellatigre wrote:

Rolling Eyes

shall we create one?
Ciao, io sono italiano, ma sarเ meglio che scriva in inglese, altrimenti questi a cosa pensano..... Intnto e vuoi dai un'okkio al mio sito, ci trovi parecchie dritte. In our country there isn't hosting free, but in U.K., France, U.s:a: there are lots many, i don't know why. The hosting companies that offerts to all the world 'hoting for free' doing it to assicure to them clients to the future. In italy the companies whants monetise immediately. Italian internet market is very little in order to web america or english market.. If you don't risk don't has revenue or reddit..Its the mind not very open of italian vendors? i think that is the one things....
tidruG
I'm sorry, there is no Italian Forum, and there isn't likely to be one either.
We've already decided that we're not going to add any more language forums.
It's also in the list of things not to suggest, which is a sticky in this forum.

-close-