FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Photoshop CS3

AOP Web Development
Hello guys! the adobe has now launch the new CS bundles.. I curios about the photoshop CS3 there are 2 the CS3 and CS3 Extended......! Embarassed Embarassed
mostwanted
so is the full version of Photoshop CS3 released in the new CS bundle? i thought it was still in beta testing.
AOP Web Development
mostwanted wrote:
so is the full version of Photoshop CS3 released in the new CS bundle? i thought it was still in beta testing.

As i visit to the the adobe website. they have already launch on the the CS products... and in Photoshop they have 2 products the adobe photoshop extend and the adobe photoshop... I really interested of the new features on it.
budazz
its in a bundle ......... you have to choose any of the 3 bundle ....correct me if im wrong.......it has nice interface.....
ammonkc
I've been using the photoshop CS3 beta on mac osx for a while now and I really like the improvements. I can't comment on the rest of the suite. but because this is now universal binary on osx it flys. but with the beta there was some really annoying error messeges that kept poping up. I can't wait to pick up the full suite
AOP Web Development
ammonkc wrote:
I've been using the photoshop CS3 beta on mac osx for a while now and I really like the improvements. I can't comment on the rest of the suite. but because this is now universal binary on osx it flys. but with the beta there was some really annoying error messeges that kept poping up. I can't wait to pick up the full suite

I think the ADOBE HAS JUST RELEASE THE FULL SUITE OF OF CS CREATIVE SUITE...
cheeta
I would try it after it comes out of Beta Razz