FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Pictures of me (updated again)

wumingsden
I look like a 12 yr old girl! (when i'm a 17yr old guy)

... And you know what, I don't mind.

I think it would be fair to say that I've been pretty private here at FriHost. Fellow staff members even thought my name was actually "Wumingsden" (it's Nick) for a couple of months Rolling Eyes

It's time to post a picture of myself I think. I'm not only doing it to become less private, I want to hear your opinions too! Very Happy

See more pictures on my MySpace profile: www.myspace.com/finallynaked

Wow. Me with short hair. Primark glasses, 2.50 (womens section). Go me!

So, what you think? *bites fingernails nervously*

Update: Some more images...

It looks like I'm strangling myself but i don't care, I still like it. A friend thinks I look like some guy from some band ... possibly Muse. Forgot which one.

Sunglass again. And I love this hair. I really like the shirt too Smile

Edit: Another image ...
Love the skin. And the light. And the shot. The hair is horrible though.

Ewww at breakouts. Like the shot, the background is cool. I love this jacket. I wear it just about all the time Smile

I love just about everything in this picture. The skin is awful though. I'm glad that its not possible to tell that I've had a drink. My friend Hanna took this in the grounds of the Nottingham Council House when the Riverside Festival was on Very Happy

Completely unaware. I like it though. Taken in the Nottingham Old Market Square, next to the fountains.

Me on the right-hand site. Am pretty drunk but love this picture. Taken outside Junction7 (a music venue) with my friend Haych.

On the same night, with H's friend Gen. I blatently get all the girls lol.

Me on the left-hand side with my friend Louise taken in the Nottingham Arb. A bit drunk.

I like this pic Smile, although I look disgusted by something.
I'm on the left-hand side. It was taken at Junction7 the same night the other Junction7 pics were taken, with my friend Z-Jay. Thats my phone! hehe.

Me on the right-hand side. I'd just woken up so I have no make-up on. Why it was taken I have no idea, I had too much of a hangover to see the camera plus remember now :S

On the tram to a friends house. Note that I'm not posing, was again unaware. Although you cannot see it my make-up is flawless.

Me on the left-hand side. With Jeffree Star and some dancers. That was a cool night Smile

Me on the left-hand side with my friend Emma. In Rock City toilets.
ThornsOfSorrow
I don't think you look like a 12-year-old girl at all. You just seem very fashion-savvy, which is perfectly fine imo. And I have to say that you pull off the sunglasses look very well.
tefa_taftaf2010
1st i want to say thanks for sharing

but to be honest at the first time i saw the picture i thought it was to a girl but i found it's to a nice guy

regards Embarassed
Hobbit
Cool glasses, almost as cool as mine.
skynet
Well.. You don't like as a girl .. nice pictures...

Nice hair you got there Smile
tidruG
You look like a 12 year old girl?
No.

You look like a guy... a very thin, and pretty good looking guy.

If you really want to look like a girl, well, the last picture makes you look very slightly like a much older, boyish girl. Happy? Razz
wumingsden
ThornsOfSorrow wrote:
I don't think you look like a 12-year-old girl at all. You just seem very fashion-savvy, which is perfectly fine imo. And I have to say that you pull off the sunglasses look very well.

I seem to get that opinion regarding me and my (very close) relationship to fashion quite a lot Smile
Thank you for the compliment ... Its usually girls that are not that ... erm ... enthusiastic about them.

tefa_taftaf2010 wrote:
1st i want to say thanks for sharing

but to be honest at the first time i saw the picture i thought it was to a girl but i found it's to a nice guy

regards Embarassed

Your welcome.

No need for the Embarassed ... My intention is to show pictures of me ... thats all. You have your opinion, which is completely fine.

Hobbit wrote:
Cool glasses, almost as cool as mine.

Wow, hobbit. They are amazing ... (but I think mine are more fabulous still) Very Happy

skynet wrote:
Well.. You don't like as a girl .. nice pictures...

Nice hair you got there Smile

Hmmm, not convinced ... thank you for the compliament ...

Hehe, i got told that earlier ... thank you very much. I tell you though, its not as good as it looks, especially when it starts to fall out or when its extremely flyaway. Luckily though i've kept these two troublesome problems under control for a little while now ... In 2 days I think i'm going to get my hair cut/dyed, so expect it to look fab Very Happy

tidruG wrote:
You look like a 12 year old girl?
No.

You look like a guy... a very thin, and pretty good looking guy.

If you really want to look like a girl, well, the last picture makes you look very slightly like a much older, boyish girl. Happy? Razz

Hmmm, i don't know, still not convinced. Theres just something about it/something about me as to why i think it.

Well, I am a guy ... I am thin too.

Me a 'Pretty good looking guy' ...... No

Hehe ... thank you gurdit Very Happy

Note about the pics: I'll update this thread regularly, in face I've just added another one. I just wanted to say that most of them were not taken by me. Friends love to catch me off guard on webcam ... when i'm looking my first. If I'm looking directly straight forward then i probably did take, if not then i didn't (and i probably wasn't aware of it either).

Thanks for all the comments so far ...

Whenever I do get my haircut/dyed, anyone have any suggestions as to how I should have it?
skynet
You can do haircut, but you can cut only little part from your hair. you don't have to cut it whole thing out.
mjohnson
your are very handsome man,do you have many pretty girl-friends Smile
wumingsden
mjohnson wrote:
your are very handsome man,do you have many pretty girl-friends Smile

I do. Although I am gay, so am not interesting in any of them in a sexual nature. To be honest though all of my friends are good looking.

i've updated my first thread with more pictures.

xxx
tidruG
Ok... based on the pictures you added today, I'd say you look like a girl Razz
(but much older than 12 considering all the make-up)
wumingsden
tidruG wrote:
Ok... based on the pictures you added today, I'd say you look like a girl Razz
(but much older than 12 considering all the make-up)

hehe, see. I get "Is that a guy or a girl?" all the time. Am used to it now though so play along with it ... like say "Me, a guy, as if. I so have a <insert female anatomy here>!"

Reactions are sooo funny lol Very Happy

People actually think I take offence but I don't. Its not my fault i have nice lips and cheekbones now, is it? Ok ... so the makeup might sway the gender bender chart but if I cared I wouldn't wear it.

Note: No, I do not want to be a girl. I just don't follow social norms and sterotypes that society tries to give me.
rheanna
lol, even I could tell he's a guy..
tidruG
Yeah, he's a very pretty guy, even without the make-up.
Lucky you're guy, wu... guess you manage to pull a lot of guys, eh? Wink
wumingsden
tidruG wrote:
Yeah, he's a very pretty guy, even without the make-up.
Lucky you're guy, wu... guess you manage to pull a lot of guys, eh? Wink

I'm actually not. I don't know, maybe I'm just really photogenic or something, but in real life I'm like Shocked

... And you mean lucky I'm gay lol. I'm not the sluttish kind of person to be honest so I don't "pull a lot of guys". A lot of guys come onto me which is a bit Shocked too
tidruG
hmm... ok, so maybe I misunderstood the meaning of the term "pull" Razz
And yes, I meant gay.
wumingsden
tidruG wrote:
hmm... ok, so maybe I misunderstood the meaning of the term "pull" Razz
And yes, I meant gay.

Oh, sorry. By the term 'pull' I literally thought you meant, erm .... have sexual relations with.

I get a lot of people coming on to me, so erm yes, i guess so
tidruG
Nah... by "pull" I meant attract.
Urban
wumingsden wrote:

Note: No, I do not want to be a girl. I just don't follow social norms and sterotypes that society tries to give me.

I don't like your look and I would never wear make up but I 100% support you because the society need people like you to evolve and learn to respect those with differences (skin colors, handicap, sexuality, language, etc). I would like to say more but my english isn't enougth good to talk about subjects like this.
samadhi
Handsome guy,great courage to show up!~!~
alinneonline
Don't think you look like a 12 years old girl at all!! Great looks, looove your style!!!
wumingsden
alinneonline wrote:
Don't think you look like a 12 years old girl at all!! Great looks, looove your style!!!

Aww, why thank you Embarassed I appreciate it.

I've updated my first post to include a little bit of text for each picture plus added a couple of new images.
Ghost900
In some of the the newer pictures you look kinda like a girl but I would say more like a 18-20 year old girl.

Most of the pictures you look like a guy though and as for the style, its defiantly not my type but I think if you like it and want to dress that way go ahead Smile

If must be fun to trick people into wondering if you are girl or guy though. Wink

You are unaware of most of the pictures it looks like. Very Happy

The last picture of you with the blond lady makes you look like Tarzan or somebody I have seen in a movie with your hair and face. Think
HalfBloodPrince
damn that brunette on the bench with you is HOT
wumingsden
HalfBloodPrince wrote:
damn that brunette on the bench with you is HOT

lol. which girl are you referring to?
HalfBloodPrince
Haych I believe. Laughing

Heh..just noticed you're on the floor in that one, not a bench. My bad. Very Happy