FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hi

statusfashions
Hi,
I am the newest member here.
My name is aakash. I am trying to build an ecommerce site for My company. I see that this forums are very active and May be members here can help me if I have any queries while building the site.
right now I am building the pages I hope to complete the site by next week.
I will be regularly posting here for sure.
I am an instrumentation engineer.
It would be great help if someone provides me information about using PHP files and CGI files as I am unlnown to this category also because to make my site more interactive I think I need both of them.
Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Aakash
gamo
statusfashions wrote:
Hi,
I am the newest member here.
My name is aakash. I am trying to build an ecommerce site for My company. I see that this forums are very active and May be members here can help me if I have any queries while building the site.
right now I am building the pages I hope to complete the site by next week.
I will be regularly posting here for sure.
I am an instrumentation engineer.
It would be great help if someone provides me information about using PHP files and CGI files as I am unlnown to this category also because to make my site more interactive I think I need both of them.
Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Aakash

Wish you will be successful. What is your site about? Ecommerce site it's really important thing that you should think clearly prior to develop it. I sure this forum there are a lot niece member will help you to solve many troubles you face in your work. You should enter site www.ebookcn.net to get some free ebooks regard to PHP and Javascript, they are very useful to integrate both client side script and server script to make you website greate performing, smoothly operating activity.