FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Question abt lang. support...

leat397
Hello everyone.
A litte bit stipud question from a newbie...

Can i mod in some language pack to my website if my request is accepted?
or, any limitation for my language of my site by frihost?

thank you 1st
Maka
Your website can be any language you want, we have no limitations on this. Very Happy
n0obie4life
Above.

You can even have teh uber n00z0r lingz0r on joo froum!

Unless ur talking about installing lang packs.
leat397
thank you Smile

one more question.
Should I be noticed if there is any update or change of policy in Frihost? by email or something?
Actually, i was using BroadphaXXX.com b4. However, they removed my database and banned my ftp access without any notifications. I have lost all my data and member list Crying or Very sad

p.s. don't worry. my forum is soley for some sharing from a youth fellowship. Wink
n0obie4life
The email. I think there isn't any. You have to look at it time to time. But I think there will be announcements on forum.
Bondings
leat397 wrote:
thank you Smile

one more question.
Should I be noticed if there is any update or change of policy in Frihost? by email or something?
Actually, i was using BroadphaXXX.com b4. However, they removed my database and banned my ftp access without any notifications. I have lost all my data and member list Crying or Very sad

p.s. don't worry. my forum is soley for some sharing from a youth fellowship. Wink

We normally don't send emails. Maybe for big changes in the future. Normally, a new accouncement will be made. Also check the tos and the faq from time to time. Something gets added every few days in there. Wink