FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars

WallBase
I think this its a awsome game, playd it in 2 weeks now, and i was suprise, the game takes nothing of the cpu, and u dont have to have a GOOD pc to make this work!!!

Wink Wink
Pikokola
Ah. Tiberian Sun?
I like it, but I hate the thing that tiberian is killed my soldier by just walking in it...

And Laser Wall Trap, That's annoying, If it's war against AI, It's good, but if you got your M-???[er... that mammoth tank] trapped inside it, that's kick a**...

Moreover I think the Yellow [I forgot what it is, maybe we can say Allied] forces are much more stronger than the red one...
reddishblue
Pikokola wrote:
Ah. Tiberian Sun?
I like it, but I hate the thing that tiberian is killed my soldier by just walking in it...

And Laser Wall Trap, That's annoying, If it's war against AI, It's good, but if you got your M-???[er... that mammoth tank] trapped inside it, that's kick a**...

Moreover I think the Yellow [I forgot what it is, maybe we can say Allied] forces are much more stronger than the red one...

No, not Tiberian Sun, the new one is called Tiberian Wars, although I didn't actually know it had been released yet.
WallBase
yeah, i love The aliens, the walking guy is awsome^^, yeah, try not to go at the fileds, but it takes very low hp from the ppls, and from the tanks(^^,)

But this is a very awsome game, and u must practise to undersatand it, and evrything cost, like 3000, and 2000... bah. but the mony goes very fast, u must use it to difence, energy, and mass tanks, and warheads, hehe...

try to build many Tiberian cars(what eva) who suck up the tiberian,

yeah Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars...
come out 24.03.07 hehe,, i buy it for 2 weeks....

BUY IT, realy good game..

Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars for the Xbox 360 will be in stores on May 10.. hhe Enjoy
Revvion
Like the game only still cant play multiplayer thanks to some bugs
WallBase
then u u try to update, its a button when u put the cd in it comes a window, and its a button who says : Upldates " clivk on that,, bec they update the game so the bugs go away^^

hehe do that^^,)
Revvion
I got the latest patch already Evil or Very Mad
Loghete
I was thinking of trying it out by getting it *cough* somehow, but when I saw the file size I changed my mind.
I mean, it's almost as big as The First Decade!
Xiger
Loghete wrote:
I was thinking of trying it out by getting it *cough* somehow, but when I saw the file size I changed my mind.

Well the demo ain't THAT big is it now? (I hope you were talking about it at least)

But in general the game is rather nice, some of the stuff I like with C&C 3 is that they still use actors (if I remember correct they used actors in C&C Tiberium Sun as well), some known from various TV shows, and that there is a new "race", the aliens, but something I'm a bit disappointed about is that you can't play as the aliens in Campaign.

//Xiger
WallBase
Xiger wrote:
Loghete wrote:

Well the demo ain't THAT big is it now? (I hope you were talking about it at least)

But in general the game is rather nice, some of the stuff I like with C&C 3 is that they still use actors (if I remember correct they used actors in C&C Tiberium Sun as well), some known from various TV shows, and that there is a new "race", the aliens, but something I'm a bit disappointed about is that you can't play as the aliens in Campaign.

//Xiger

yeah right, but the sixe on the game is 3.8 GB. its not so much and the pc havent be so so great to play it, game takes nothing of the cpu..
hehe, yeah Scrin is the best, i think^^
Loghete
Xiger wrote:
Loghete wrote:

//Xiger

No, I'm talking about the full game. C&C3 is 7.5 GB and The First Decade is 7.7 GB. And TFD is 6 games + expansions.

So it has actors in the cut scenes? That's great, I really missed it in Generals.
Xiger
Loghete wrote:
Xiger wrote:

//Xiger

No, I'm talking about the full game. C&C3 is 7.5 GB and The First Decade is 7.7 GB. And TFD is 6 games + expansions.

I know, I was just being ironic about it.

Loghete wrote:

So it has actors in the cut scenes? That's great, I really missed it in Generals.

Yeah there are:
Grace Park - known from Battlestar Galactica
Jennifer Morrison - Known from House M.D
Michael Ironside - Been in quite a lot of movies and TV series.

Then there are a few others as well.

//Xiger
WallBase
i have the full game and its on 3.8 GB hmm... but i dont have the 2 other games, the 2 first...*-*
legendaryduelists
I really enjoyed the Command & Conquer Series, i played the Red Alert 2 and is great, my computer didn't run the Generals Sad, i need a new one :'(.

Where i can get the Demo?, so i can play it and see what kind of upgrade a need for my PC.
the6thfactor
I played Generals a lot, and have heard a lot about c&c3... hopefully I get some extra cash so I can get it Smile
Xiger
legendaryduelists wrote:
I really enjoyed the Command & Conquer Series, i played the Red Alert 2 and is great, my computer didn't run the Generals Sad, i need a new one :'(.

Where i can get the Demo?, so i can play it and see what kind of upgrade a need for my PC.

Here: http://www.gamershell.com/download_17978.shtml There are lots of different mirrors, so downloading it should be no problem.

//Xiger
WallBase
the6thfactor wrote:
I played Generals a lot, and have heard a lot about c&c3... hopefully I get some extra cash so I can get it Smile

hehe yeah, this is a awsome game.. and my game is perfect, no bug or nothing hehe...
guugu
it's great to play with friends Surprised and campaing ain't bad also
Pikokola
reddishblue wrote:
Pikokola wrote:
Ah. Tiberian Sun?

<-- cut --->

forces are much more stronger than the red one...

No, not Tiberian Sun, the new one is called Tiberian Wars, although I didn't actually know it had been released yet.

Nah, now i'm really embarassed... *_*

no curious, if it's released 24.03.07 , maybe it'll availaibe here next august *_* And it's already 3/4 years I didn't check west wood web *_*
soulman
oh I love the 3D effect of the game, the weather box is cool! but the game itself really... cannot make me feel before again... what a shame
Yjaxygames
I don't like the fact that there are aliens in the game. I liked the subjects of C&C Generals better.
JIM2003
I definitely like CNC3. My favorite Army is the Scrin. They are rather overpowered if you know what to do.
Klaw 2
Xiger wrote:
Loghete wrote:

//Xiger

i heard if you win both campaigns u can play as alliens.
ShawnKelfonne
I just bought it and installed it last night, haven't gotten a chance to play it yet. I was a big fan of all the earlier games, although Generals seemed sort of weak. I have big hopes for Command and Conquer 3 though. Can't wait to get home from work so I can fire it up and get to building my base.
Ghengis
I got the demo a couple weeks ago, but haven't had time to play more than a couple rounds. I'm actually waiting for the 360 demo to drop, so I can determine which version to buy. I *really* want to be able to play this with my wife -- C&C games are pretty much all she plays -- but I don't have a second 360, so it'll probably wind up being the PC version. I may wait for the price to drop a bit first, tho...
guugu
Yjaxygames wrote:
I don't like the fact that there are aliens in the game. I liked the subjects of C&C Generals better.

I didn't also about that also, when i heard it, but after i played it, i actually fell in love to those cute aliens <3
Osmodius
WallBase wrote:
Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars for the Xbox 360 will be in stores on May 10.. hhe Enjoy

They're still trying to sell RTS games on consoles? I remember playing one of the first C&Cs on PSX, and it was horrible with that controller. I don't know how they could possibly make it work.

Even FPS works better on a console, and it doesn't work at all xD
Ghengis
Osmodius wrote:
They're still trying to sell RTS games on consoles? I remember playing one of the first C&Cs on PSX, and it was horrible with that controller. I don't know how they could possibly make it work.

Even FPS works better on a console, and it doesn't work at all xD

I said the same thing till I played Battle for Middle Earth II for 360 -- they rethought the whole genre to work with the pad controls, and it actually works. I think there's a demo on 360 -- if you have one, try it out. You'll see what I mean.
Xiger
Klaw 2 wrote:
Xiger wrote:
Loghete wrote:

..., but something I'm a bit disappointed about is that you can't play as the aliens in Campaign.
//Xiger

i heard if you win both campaigns u can play as alliens.

I guess I have to speed things up and complete both campaigns to check it out, thanks for the hint Smile

//Xiger
mansonivan
is oledi released? yes, i will go check tml. should b a nice game.
Ghengis
I just went to download the 360 version (demo dropped yesterday) and it turns out you have to be Gold to get it. Grrrr.... I have a 1-year card I bought a while back, but I didn't want to activate it until I "needed" it, and figured that wouldn't be until the Halo 3 beta drops (I have Crackdown). Now I'm rethinking that decision...
ShawnKelfonne
It's been fun so far, but the damn mission where you have to defend the base, then rescue the MCV from the city has me stuck. I've tried many different ways to go about it, but always end up with a similar result. Defeat.
ItsWesley
I played the xbox 360 demo of command and conquer tiberian wars the other day, and to my surprise it wasn't too bad. I was expecting the controls to be terrible as you can't use a mouse with the 360, but the controls weren't too bad. It did take a while to get used to them though, and using a mouse will always be quicker.
I did have some gripes with it though, such as the small font. As I'm playing C&C3 on my HDTV from a way back, I'm not as close to the screen as I would be playing on the PC, so it can be a bit difficult trying to see everything on the screen, which is a bit annoying.
Other than that it seemed alright when I played the demo, and online was pretty good too!
Kitten Kong
The game is awesome, all the units feel and look good and I love the resource model. I just wish it was a bit more strategically robust, it really is a hark back the old days of tank rushes.

Especially after playing Generals I was expecting so much more.
cosmicx
ShawnKelfonne wrote:
It's been fun so far, but the damn mission where you have to defend the base, then rescue the MCV from the city has me stuck. I've tried many different ways to go about it, but always end up with a similar result. Defeat.

one of the GDI missions?
quite fun actually, try build more tanks and some defense...then promote the tanks until a Star, then rescue the MCV. clear the enemies on the way to achieve the bonus objectives... Very Happy
schmidi
I am a owner of a german version of Command & Conquer 3...

the missions design is good, but the movies .... embarrassingly.
Problem: The conversation is not synchronized. So the atmosphere is suffering. Crying or Very sad
cosmicx
schmidi wrote:

Problem: The conversation is not synchronized. So the atmosphere is suffering. Crying or Very sad

Oh, many germans are playing online...
but last mission of NOD is quite hard Crying or Very sad
try many times with hard difficulty, not easy to achieve the bonus objectives
haha
Xiger
schmidi wrote:

I bought my game in Sweden and so far I haven't noticed any problems, have you checked their forum or something and seen if anyone else got this problem, could be a hardware problem, that something can't keep up or maybe an error with the movies so you have to get a replacement (most likely not if you updated the game, cause it *should* check the files so they are correct).

//Xiger
schmidi
i like this game very well. It is great, even in the multiplayer mode. The end of the three campaigns are a little bit dissapointing, because there is no really end. The nex addon is also indirectly announced. Crying or Very sad
Duncan Idaho
I bought it for the pc, I've unlocked all the stuff on hard for NOD up to the part where you are in Southeast Europe and all, and I can NOT beat the mission with the green NOD... Mad Any suggestions?

Aside from that, I am relatively good with GDI and NOD, but not so good at the Scrin in the skirmishes. And I want Xfire to make it possible to play C&C3 through it, like multiplayer.
cosmicx
Duncan Idaho wrote:
I bought it for the pc, I've unlocked all the stuff on hard for NOD up to the part where you are in Southeast Europe and all, and I can NOT beat the mission with the green NOD... Mad Any suggestions?

Aside from that, I am relatively good with GDI and NOD, but not so good at the Scrin in the skirmishes. And I want Xfire to make it possible to play C&C3 through it, like multiplayer.

The Green NOD, so is it the Sarajevo mission, where you need to face with 2 NOD traitors ?
build more defense at the entrance and locate most of your units there...
then just try to spam them with scorpion tanks and some stealth tanks to counter the air units...
moonblade
Ah, a fun game, C&C3... Must say that I'm a bit impressed by the fact that the person responsible for the "plotline" actually seems to have some sort of education in literature, seeing as some of the devices used there are, well, not very typical for the computer games. The game itself... A lot of fun, especially the GDI mammoths (as always) and NOD Venoms. The aliens, meh. Wasn't very impressed by either their military value nor the looks. Guess I'm sticking to the "traditional" factions.
ryanh2006
I can't wait to buy this game on my Xbox 360. The trailers look amazing and the previews and reviews say that it plays identical to the PC version and if you have a great TV (which I due) then it looks amazing with 0 slowdown. I also read that the controls are excellent especially for a console. This is way better and cheaper for me than upgrading my PC's GPU now that the 360 can play great games in HD.
schmidi
hmmm... i don't know. A strategy game on a console is not the same like a strategy game on the pc. its definitly not the same...
Kitten Kong
This game is fun and all, but im spewing that they released such a simple game after the complex subtleties that were available in Generals. This game is nothing but the old tank rush days with a shiny coat of paint.