FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

best java mobile browser?

the-geek
till now i have and still using the opera mini (v3) browser for surfing the net from my mobile phone. its fast and let me browse almost all site (even in gmail i can change my settings) but its main fault is showing NOT ENOUGH MEMORY and stop loading the page. so now i am searching for alternative application to replace the opera mini browser.so anyone knows of some alternative? thank you
sush
AFAIK there's no other free app that comes close, but a good choice is ReqWireless WebViewer ($30) and I have no clue how zippy it'll be on your device.

There used to be something like CellHTML, no clue whether its alive, but it was good and fast. Very Basic though.
teko
the-geek wrote:
till now i have and still using the opera mini (v3) browser for surfing the net from my mobile phone. its fast and let me browse almost all site (even in gmail i can change my settings) but its main fault is showing NOT ENOUGH MEMORY and stop loading the page. so now i am searching for alternative application to replace the opera mini browser.so anyone knows of some alternative? thank you

have used opera mini and have found it to be great, what phone do you have thats causing this error? have you tried searching the web for this problem. According to their blog they say they have a fix coming out for this issue on samsungs.

Maybe try upgrade to the latest version 3.1 as I think it fixed this problem

Otherwise check the blog here at this link

http://my.opera.com/operamini/blog/show.dml/769054

they also have a forum that you could try posting to , and maybe someone from opera can you help you out more