FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Friendship

kangnana
I want to add alot of friends...
Azmo
then why dont you sign up on a dating site or a community made for those kind of things? this is a forum to discuss relationships, problems, thoughts, experience etc..
Sadow
A lot of friends online you mean? If that's what you're at, then I suggest you play a MMORPG which stands for: Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game. There are various free games to be found. I play one and I have multiple friends in this game.
dbhai
Each person likes to add lot of friends.
For this you have to visit some forums, dating sites, chat messengers, skype and other sources. But beware to make good friends, friends for life time, for that you need to be truthful and dedicated
azbuky
Hi,

I think friends don't just come and go like a cloud in the sky! Friendship great, but only if you worship it at it's true value! If you just want to "add friends", only for the sake of having friends, it won't do you good at all! You choose a friend, not to have friends.

Good luck in finding true friends!
rheanna
Friendship S*cks because they only call you when it suits them but god forbid if you need something because then their never around.
loryl
Online friends are cool, but you need real life friends too. MMORPGs are great ways to find new online friends, but these games tend to be rather addictive for a lot of people. Regardless, frihost forums isn't the best place to "add" friends. :X
creezalird
friendship is not something u call for every relation that u have with everyine u know only..friendship also requires a lot of commitment in trusting and supporting each other..
cvkien
what does friendship means to you??