FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

www.fighters-for-glory.frih.net

Raydon
www.fighters-for-glory.frih.net

Let me know what you think of it. I only hope I don't have too mayn grammar mistakes...

It is my clan website that I did and also the forums and I hope you like it. Very Happy
ncwdavid
Very nice layout. Very simple and the colors are good. I have seen some clan sites and and dark color and an orange seem to work well with them.

The page loads fast enough but it could be alot faster. On your navigation bar they are all seperate images and the font is nothing special so you could use CSS. Get 1px width of any of the images in the nagivation bar and repeat it across and then you dont have to be having the image load again to show the orange when you hover over it.

Goodluck.
Raydon
ncwdavid wrote:
Very nice layout. Very simple and the colors are good. I have seen some clan sites and and dark color and an orange seem to work well with them.

The page loads fast enough but it could be alot faster. On your navigation bar they are all seperate images and the font is nothing special so you could use CSS. Get 1px width of any of the images in the nagivation bar and repeat it across and then you dont have to be having the image load again to show the orange when you hover over it.

Goodluck.

Thanks for the reply.
Yea I hate the nav. bar. loading,...I'll fix it with the next update. Surprised Mad