FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Frihost's IRC Channel is Back in Order

Vrythramax
I would like to request from all staff and members alike to refain from connect to the IRC channel on Dalnet.

We are experiencing some technical difficulties with them, and will be corrected very shortly.

So please refrain from connecting until the problem is corrected.

A notice will be posted as soon as all in order.

Thank you for your patience.
l.p.b.t
I've never used dalnet but im very familar with GameSurge, It has some stiff rules but the members are so game, programming friendly i find it having the Biggest programming channels #php #java #c #script... try that one and possiblly move the community room there Very Happy

pimpin isnt easy!
Vrythramax
I can see a couple of lurkers in the channel which are matters more dificult.

YOU WON'T EARn POINTS OR POSTS FOR HANGING ABOUT.

LET ME DO MY JOB AND ALL WILL BE CORRECT. (IT IS NOT MY "OFFICIAL") FRIHOST JOB....but let me get on with it please.
Arnie
I just disconnected about 30mins ago because I am about to get some sleep, but I don't see what the problem is. Maybe it'd be nice if you told us what "technical difficulties" one can experience with IRC channels? You are almost seducing me to go back and check it out.

Funny how this is the 3rd active topic today about the Frihost chat.
rvec
you smartass
you are the founder. You can kick you know?
Quote:
YOU WON'T EARn POINTS OR POSTS FOR HANGING ABOUT.

I think most of us already know..
why we are in there?
Why do people post at forums?
Some people might like to chat...

Quote:
LET ME DO MY JOB AND ALL WILL BE CORRECT. (IT IS NOT MY "OFFICIAL") FRIHOST JOB....but let me get on with it please.

Please tell me what job, and not what not.
we will all leave... but let us know it please.
Vrythramax
The channel is all in order, and no Arnie, I don't make members of the mean team cry.....just newbies....your not worried are you?

Twisted Evil
Arnie
I was referring to your signature. Have another close look as to what exactly you're writing there Wink
Vrythramax
Arnie wrote:
I was referring to your signature. Have another close look as to what exactly you're writing there Wink

hmmm....your quite right about my sig.....but if I amend it I'll get a sig warning for it being too large. Sad
Vrythramax
Since the channel is in order, and up and running I think this topic can be -closed-

Thank you all for you patience. Smile