FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My clan site

Assassian1
http://tsa-clan.co.nr I really don't like the co.nr hosting, so i came here! Hope you guys are real good!
KemisK
Well, not much to say, its a free-forum? Don't like the logo neither!
Work more on that! gl =)
Alie
Add more content to your clan site, like news, registration, clan members, ierarchy and other... But not in forum. For example, new user don't know where he could find all this info, so he'll just go away.
Just make your site as portal system. I've seen many clan sites made like portals. All they are petty nice and comfort in usage Wink
Keep working!
SamiTheBerber
Your site really needs more content. The forums isn't enough. The banner could be better. I didn't find what clan are you? Banner says that you are The Silen Assasins, but forum says The Supreme Alliance, I'm a bit confused Sad The Portal site should be like front page of site. You should use PHPNuke or similar to create site.
Packfan104L4
How everyone is saying is how I'm building my clan site as of right now. It's VERY under construction as I build buttons and everything, but it contains the link tot he forums on the main page.

I've always been a fan of frames.

bulldawg.frih.net
Dakafall
I like your idea, its good to see some clans out there trying hard to put stuff out there for recruitment purposes and member purposes, but like people said above, it needs more content.

I hope you clan goes well, I have one as well and things are looking pretty good. If you ever need help, just contact me (clan wise I mean)

Good Luck!

-Dakafall
insolent1
I think, gray writings aren't nice on the dark background.
Whitout this, everything is nice.