FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Enemy Territories

Assassian1
This is a really fun game. It's a free online WWII game with a bunch of modifications and weapons for use. You can be either Allies (American on most servers, British on some with modifications.) or Axis (Germans or Russians with mods.) Then you go to war through a series of Packed maps and Custom made maps. It has the style first person shooter such as Halo or Quake. It is up for download at www.download.com
niels_nkc
i haven't play this game but i heard good stories about it
i think iam gonna try it!
enygmasoft
Assassian1 wrote:
This is a really fun game. It's a free online WWII game with a bunch of modifications and weapons for use. You can be either Allies (American on most servers, British on some with modifications.) or Axis (Germans or Russians with mods.) Then you go to war through a series of Packed maps and Custom made maps. It has the style first person shooter such as Halo or Quake. It is up for download at www.download.com

that is still an excelleent free and fun multiplayer out
i enogage in that from time to time
darth_revan
Wasn't its title Enemy Territory?
Keran
Yea it's Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory.
I like the game very much, I use to play it a lot, the most fun part of it is that it's free Very Happy
For real the game isn't really a realistic recreation of WWII, but it's still Fun. After playing normally for long enough I have tried getting on Fun maps or Trickjump maps (I was quite good in Trickjumping ;] ). And later on I even created few of my own maps both Fun and Normal ones. It's worth to play game, it's like one of the classics ;]
the6thfactor
Seems pretty cool, I might have to give it a shot Very Happy
ItsWesley
Its a great free multiplayer game, lots of us play it in our breaks at college and its a great lot of fun!
Osmodius
Definitely a good free game. War Rock is another good free title (http://www.warrock.net/), it has different modes that clearly rip off different games - the Battlefield-mode isn't very good, but the CS-mode actually improved upon CS 1.6 significantly.

Unfortunately you have to be in the U.S. to play, I tried making an account with a proxy but I could only sometimes access the game.
uros
I played it and got hooked up with it immediately. I kinda like the spooky WW 2 type games, specially when some mad german scientists are involved. Online play is cool, the only drawback is that you gotta be in US to play it. But it's worth trying to set up a proxy....

Uros
aceflooder
Defining it now:
It is addictive
It is very funny
It makes your head stay awoken.
You live in cyberworld.
It gives many good memories
You ll find many friends
Its FREE
Agent ME
I like the game - only problem I don't like about it is how if you join a server that has a mod, it forces you to auto-download it and there isn't a limit on what the mod can change - it can add a new map, or it could reskin every level, change the music annoyingly, and give all the characters annoying santa hats. And it's a pain to figure out how to take off the mods without erasing all the files or your favorite maps. Even worse when you accidentally also delete an Enemy Territory system file with the mod...
et-configs
Agent ME wrote:
I like the game - only problem I don't like about it is how if you join a server that has a mod, it forces you to auto-download it and there isn't a limit on what the mod can change - it can add a new map, or it could reskin every level, change the music annoyingly, and give all the characters annoying santa hats. And it's a pain to figure out how to take off the mods without erasing all the files or your favorite maps. Even worse when you accidentally also delete an Enemy Territory system file with the mod...

I've played et for 3 years.. I'm a enemy territory server owner (3 of them) and you just make ftps for people to download. You can turn off autodownloads in your section. Certain ftp's are slower then the others.

Its a great game. There is a mod called etpub that is serverside (no download) and the other is default etmain (stupid)

The best mod of all is etpro.

Other mods include: the all new noquarter mod (you get guided rockets, heatseeking, mortar cams, new guns)

Jaymod (the creator of EnemyTerritory Shotgun)

Wink

Just look at my user name it has to do with et Very Happy
kopnima
Ive played et for 2 yers and i love it still! Cool
I think best mode is noquarter i love it, 9 levels of skills and shotgun....