FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How to make photo gallery within a page in Dreamweaver?

mawia
I would like to know how to make a photo gallery within a page of the website I created using Dreamweaver 8? With Fireworks 8, I could make a web photo album but it opens in separate page and not inside the page I wanted. Please help.
Dragate
If you are advanced enough...

You must use a database of some sort and a way to code it. For example PHP and mySQL.

Search up PHP photo gallery on google or hot scripts or something. Find how they work and code your own.

Or if you use theirs please make sure you have permission and you credit them ;D
GOOD LUCK and have fun ^^
GB
You could also search for some automatic web album generator like JAlbum. I have used them in the past and it works pretty well, plus, it's free!

You could also do it through Photoshop's built in photo album generator. It is in File>Automate>Web Photo Gallery. Don't know if GIMP has that feature too as I haven't used it.

If these don't work for you, you could always do what I used to do and that was turning on and off layers in GoLive with a button. It allowed for more control, but was also more touchy to get right.

Have fun!