FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Online web-based strategy game - anyone interested?

Gieter
A year ago I made the beginning of an online web-based strategy game (using PHP and MySQL). However, some things made me decide to stop development. But now I'm willing to continue to work on this project, and if there's anyone out here who's willing to help or is just interested in the project, he/she can PM me or post a reply here.

People willing to help, don't need 5 year of programming experience in PHP. Testing the game a bit and making suggestions to improve the game has to be done too. Wink

If you have any questions about all this, just ask!

edit: this project is just for fun, and humor is an important part of it. Humorous people are more than welcome!
TheGustav
I'm a beginner in MySQL and PHP... Sort of...

But I'd love to test out your game and give you helpful suggestions on what's good, what you could add, etc. Smile

Don't really have the time at the moment to dedicate myself to another coding project. Rolling Eyes
Gieter
I'll sent you a PM with my contact details. Wink

TheGustav wrote:
Don't really have the time at the moment to dedicate myself to another coding project. Rolling Eyes

That's allright, I'm not going to spend by example 8 hours a day coding now because I have to study for my exams in June. Wink
simplyw00x
This sounds like a cop-out, but PM me or something if you're still wanting to do this after the 11th of May. I'm looking for some projects to devote some quality-time to (in my 4-month holiday woo yay!) and would love to contribute to this project.

Carl.
Arnie
Why don't you provide us with an URL, or is that internal only? The point is, I want to know what I would be enrolling in before actually signing up, you see.
Arnie
Thanks for sending it by PM. My first feedback is, that the registration asks for quite a bit of personal details. I don't mind myself but I can imagine this holds off potential users from joining.