FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Gods of war 2

philster
anyone played this game yet, Its simply amazing, i thought the first one was good. But this one just beats the pants off it, the game play is great, the story line better, and the video footage is sick
Kelcey
I surprisingly didn't like the first one... I played the first level of the second one and it was pretty good.
Teddy1
I like both they're freaking awesome XD. I've just beat euryale in the temple and now i'm back in destiny's atrium (bit before you enter bog of forgotten) but this time it's changed. This game is just out of this world. This is a MUST have if you like games that have a good storyline ^_^ (who doesn't) i know that God Of War II has one of the best storylines i've ever seen in a game. The developers did a great job on this. Even though they delayed the actual release. I say the wait was worth it, they always say good things come in small packages ^_^. Very true! Laughing
psydevil
i loved the first one...looking forward to this one
Yantaal
i thougth it was god of war
jay84h
I finished this game and I loved it. The graphics we're pretty good and the gameplay was awesome! I'd give this game anywhere between 9-10 out of 10
Geminh
I'm probably gonna get this game once the price drops a little bit. Heard a lot of amazing things about it. Just shows that the PS2 still has some life left in it! Other from that, God of War (The Original) would probably rank in my Top 5 for the PS2 Console. So I have high expectations for this game. It'll probably be the final game I'll purchase from the PS2.