FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

A lot of rous and those things???

Reiji
Hi. I have a PHP-Nuke portal and it uses a phpbb foru, but i had a forum before frihost that i moved to this server, called Foros PD...well, a friend of mine ask me if we could create a harry potter forum, and i told him that is was all right.

I wish to know if I host (not free hosting or anything else) a few different forums (all mine of course, like a pokémon one, an general anime one, a harry potter one, etc.)...is that possible on frihost???
martyboi
you should be able too, its your space and your not doing anything illegal.
Maka
Reiji wrote:
Hi. I have a PHP-Nuke portal and it uses a phpbb foru, but i had a forum before frihost that i moved to this server, called Foros PD...well, a friend of mine ask me if we could create a harry potter forum, and i told him that is was all right.

I wish to know if I host (not free hosting or anything else) a few different forums (all mine of course, like a pokémon one, an general anime one, a harry potter one, etc.)...is that possible on frihost???

Yes thats fine as long as you dont host for others, if someone else really wants a forum off you they can come and sign up it's not hard.