FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

History of Poland in 10 minutes...

matti05
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuROIMaE2bk

In this movie you will get to know history of Poland in 10 minutes.
The most important historical facts from the of the state Polish existence are passed here. This is not the film thanks, the only foreigners of something will find out which about the Poland, but also and Poles.

The film is made in English.
{name here}
Nice! There were a lot of things I did not know about Polish history before I watched that movie. I still don't know a lot, but I certainly know more than before.
missdixy
Pretty interesting!!
R-Jey
Poland is near my country Lithuania, and our histories is also very near each other. Quite interesting film.
xanarulz
That really is a wow Very Happy
I wonder if then can do other countries in 10 min also LOL
Vladalf
I see the video has been removed from Youtube.
Can you put another link to the movie?
matti05
R-Jey wrote:
Poland is near my country Lithuania, and our histories is also very near each other. Quite interesting film.

Poland and Lithuania have the common history. They created Republic Both Nations(Rzeczpospolitą Obojga Narodów) which was one from the largest country of the world in XIV/XV century.
{name here}
Vladalf wrote:
I see the video has been removed from Youtube.
Can you put another link to the movie?

Somebody uploaded a copy of it on youtube, so search for the same title as this thread and you should be able to find it.
lvhoang
WOW that's great!
I know more than before about Poland, however, there is still much I wanna learn about!

I am taking polish lessons at school, it's a very rare language, and it's even more difficult than Japanese! Smile it's gonna take me some time to speak it unfortunately
{name here}
lvhoang wrote:
WOW that's great!
I know more than before about Poland, however, there is still much I wanna learn about!

I am taking polish lessons at school, it's a very rare language, and it's even more difficult than Japanese! Smile it's gonna take me some time to speak it unfortunately

Not really that rare. It's the second most spoken Slavic language next to Russian(The structure and words are very similar to Polish. A Pole I met on a plane knew Russian, and I could really see that there isn't a bigger difference between the two than the alphabet). I guaruntee you that it isn't as hard as Japanese assuming that it is similar to Chinese.