FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What would you like to see in the next X360 dashboard update

mynameis
The next Xbox 360 Dash update is only a few weeks away and has rumoured to include loads of cool surprises like group voice/video chat, more visualizations, new free gamerpics, the play game button reading what game is in the drive (like instead of Play Xbox 360 game, Play Game: Gears of war), Fully customizable theme system (being able to chose what colour, background, animation each blade has), more file types like .GIF .PNG and LOADS more!!

Okay this is just rumour but in the last Autumn O6 update Microsoft delivered 126 Media/Entertainment updates, including a download manager and they vastly improved the lacking HD VGA display modes on games.

I just want to know what you would want to see included in the next Dash update even if you don't have an xbox and if you have problems with your console that you Desperately need fixing...
mynameis
HELLO!! where is everyone???? anywayyy I've thought of somthing i'd want to see in the next dashboard update, I'd like to see IPTV (video marketplace) for Europe ad the UK its a good cheap way to watch HD tv since the most HDtv sources are very expensive. Then once the 120Gb hard drive comes out there should be nothing stopping great Iptv on xbox.

Please, PLEASE reply you stingy ********!!!
reddishblue
We on this forum tend to post on INTERESTING topics, do not call us "sad" and "stingy" there is no reason for us to post on this topic, and I will not give you any suggestions so as not to dignify your query.
That and reported topic for trolling.
tidruG
Mate, don't take this the wrong way, but people are only going to reply in a topic they're interested in. I, for instance, couldn't care less whether the next XBOX 360 update supports DivX or whether it suddenly decides to become completely black and white.
Also, you haven't even waited 24 hours for someone to reply in your post before your second post in this topic! That's very less time, you know.

Be patient or you'll probably end up not having any replies to your threads, and instead you'll just end up ticking people off.
Telnven
tidruG wrote:
Mate, don't take this the wrong way, but people are only going to reply in a topic they're interested in. I, for instance, couldn't care less whether the next XBOX 360 update supports DivX or whether it suddenly decides to become completely black and white.
Also, you haven't even waited 24 hours for someone to reply in your post before your second post in this topic! That's very less time, you know.

Be patient or you'll probably end up not having any replies to your threads, and instead you'll just end up ticking people off.

I agree with tidruG give people time to respond - it isn't compulsory to respond to a topic so don't expect people to do so. As for being patient, you first posted at 1:33 pm and by only 9:22 pm you were angry that nobody had replied to your topic, give us a chance will you,