FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The feet's size

simophin
does anyone care your feet's size?

i do. throught my observing, i found that my feet are very short, even shorter than the ones who are shorter in stature, i got very inferiority. my feet's size is near 25cm( 9.84 inches ), what is yours?
Aiz
There's no need to feel ashamed of your feet size. There's nothing wrong with small feet as long as they are healthy. As a matter of fact, in ancient China, small 3in feet were thought to be pretty and women were deformed by wrapping their feet ><;

Anyway, I don't know the exact measurement of my feet, but they are size 9 (US unit). and size 39, Chinese unit, for shoes. (But I'm 5'9" so)

Seriously though, don't feel bad about your feet =) Your body is part of who you are, and there's nothing wrong with having something different from others, no one is alike anyway.

Edit: I just noticed you are from China, then you should know well about the whole feet thing even without me talking about it. So, even more reasons not to worry....I think. ^^;
benjmd
Yeah, I don't see any reason to see why you should be worried about the length of your feet. In fact, most people are more bothered by feet they perceive to be too big. Either way, most people aren't looking at your feet when they meet you (or even thereafter)!
furtasacra
simophin wrote:
does anyone care your feet's size?

i do. throught my observing, i found that my feet are very short, even shorter than the ones who are shorter in stature, i got very inferiority. my feet's size is near 25cm( 9.84 inches ), what is yours?

Oh, mercy, don't worry about having small feet, as long as you can walk, run, dance and do what you want to do! BIG feet are more problematic. Big shoes are expensive, and big feet are generally considered ugly, especially for women. I should know, I'm female and have big feet, at least in proportion to the rest of me.

I don't worry about it much anymore though, because it eventually occurred to me that I can use my big feet to inflict painful injuries on the rumps of people who make fun of me Wink
Azmo
same as the others said.. dont worry as long as they work Smile I got kinda small feet.. size 43 and I'm 1.84cm tall.. well not small feet.. but smaller then many that have my height.. I wouldnt mind having one bigger size.. better balance when you are tall.. but hey.. they work just fine for me, I can run, dance, walk and stuff like that Smile
crimson_aria
My friends often say that I have a small feet. They sometimes tease me about it, they ask if I binded my feet when I was young so it didn't grew. XD But I don't care about it. It's just for a short fun. Hehe. People won't hate you for having a small feet anyway.
greenwoodmonkey
You know what they say...

Big feet = Big *****
Small Feet = Small *****

Shoes
chastise
As a girl, I think guys with big feet much more appealing.
It's weird. But small feet on guys, is just sort of a turn-off.
Although, as a girl, I don't want my own feet to be too
big.
driftingfe3s
I have small feet becasue I'm pretty short. 5'4"ish actually. It dosen't bother me at all and I haven't met anyone who has made fun of my feet size or turned me down for a date because I had small feet.
driftingfe3s
I have kind of small feet becasue I'm kind of short. It dosen't bother me at all and I haven't met anyone who has made fun of my feet size or turned me down for a date because I of the size of my feet.
BosLady
Could be worse, I have huge feet!!! Size 11 women's Of course I am almost 6 feet tall so I guess I need the length so I don't tip over, hee hee. Who cares about feet?? They are all ugly.
outofnicks
I was going to mention the supposed corelation between foot size and male organ size, but greenwoodmonkey beat me to it. My feet are kind of small, not tiny (size 9), and I'm 5/ 9"--my organ size ain't big but other than that, not most folk's business. I don't see women looking down at my feet to size me up or at least I just never noticed that happening. But this brings to mind that song that Maria Mauldar (sp?) sang years ago, called "It Ain't the Meat, It's the Motion (that makes your mama wanna rock)". hehe...
Daisie
I got small feet too which mean that I shop at the kid section and paid kid prices on shoes, saving big ££ in the process!
life's good Smile
poiko123
My feet are size 13 U.S. or about 29 cm or 47 Europe and I've had that size shoe since age 13. So my feet are quite a bit larger than average.
benjmd
Sorry ladies, there are no other body parts that correlate well in studies with penis size. The only way to determine how large a man's erect penis is to take his clothes off and turn his libido on.
spazbutt32
I'm hoping they knew that was sarcasm.

Your foot length is the same as the length of your forearm measured elbow to wrist.

There are a lot of other interesting body ratios, too.. and that's where the Golden Ratio comes in.
Drawingguy
This helped me put something of my own in perspective. Looking at your dilemma, I'll say that you shouldn't worry about it; who cares about how big or small your feet are? You shouldn't really worry about it, because think about it- when you see someone for the first time, do you look at their feet and say, "hey, you know what? That guy has small feet...what a loser"? I, personally, don't, and I hope that many more don't as well.

What my own little 'problem' was, was evaluating my height. Now, I'm not a short person- I'm six feet. But for some reason or the other, I'm always uncomfortable about it; I feel as if I'm too short. Almost inferior, as the original poster mentioned. However, upon comparing my own issue with the foot-size problem, I think that I've realized that I was making a mountain out of a molehill.
aprivateaccount
i have really big feet, lol.
Afaceinthematrix
I don't ever really pay attention to feet.... I have a size 12 in U.S. so I'm not really sure if that's considered big or average... my mom always told me that I had big feet, though.