FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Superman & 2000AD Collector

Naberius
I have been collecting Superman comics for around 25 years. I have a few rarer releases, some nicely signed limited editions and have kept a copy of all the sealed releases in original condition.

And 2000AD well, I stated in 1991 and stopped in 2003 when my collection was stolen. Uninsured and more than a little unimpressed.

I am fanatical about keeping my collection in pristine condition.
legendaryduelists
Wow, and how much do you think your collection is worth now?
rockstar
I still have all my 2000ads from when i was young. 1979 to 1982. Almost complete, with a couple missing. Some of the comics that merged with 2000ad too, such as Starlord and Tornado. All the annuals from the same period such as 2000ad, Judge Dredd and Dan Dare. I might sell them one day but there doesn't seem to be that much interest at the moment.
blk3
Too bad about your collection that got stolen, I have electronic copies of comics , much safer to have than the actual ones that cost a lot.
blk3
Too bad about your collection that got stolen, I have electronic copies of comics , much safer to have than the actual ones that cost a lot.