FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Harry Potter 7

mo3adz
Ohh god I'm looking forward sooo much to finally read this book!!!! Very Happy Worshippy

Hope it will come out in the next year! Maybe something like 07.07.2007 would be cool! Mr. Green Razz

what do you think will and if yes when will it come out next year?
LukeakaDanish
from wikipedia:

Quote:
The seventh and last book in the series, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is scheduled to be released on 21 July 2007

Looking forward to it immensely as well Smile
mo3adz
LukeakaDanish wrote:
from wikipedia:

Quote:
The seventh and last book in the series, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is scheduled to be released on 21 July 2007

Looking forward to it immensely as well Smile

Thx we will wait 21 July 2007 Wink
blk3
Is this really the last book? I've heard of some jokes that the book will go on till Harry is an old wizard. (",).
LukeakaDanish
blk3 wrote:
Is this really the last book? I've heard of some jokes that the book will go on till Harry is an old wizard. (",).

Yes, it is definitely the last book - rowling has said so many times - but she'll be writing other interesting books 'n shit, for when you need you JKR fix...
proffrancais
I don't know whats going to happen. This is purely speculation, but you know the characters are gonna be killed. She is gonna kill important characters and I don't think a follow up book would be worth it for anyone simply because a lot of the characters are going to be radically changed after this.

She is definitely going to grow them up and make them adults in this book. Death will change them, war will change them. Its going to be a good ending and I can only imagine what a movie it will be.

I wish the book were coming sooner.

I wish the Order of Phoenix movie were sooner too but i guess summer is almost here.

School is almost out anyway
Simulator
Yeah i dunno whats gonna happen either but i read in an interview with evanna about whats gonna happen in the next book. She doesnt know for sure either but she had some great ideas.

She thinks Harry's gonna meet Dumbledore behind the Veil in Department of mysteries and the book will be set in there which would be interesting cos harry and dumbledore would both be in it.. Voldemort and Harry are both gonna die, i think thats pretty obvious, i dunno for sure but it has to happen for there to be a dramatic ending. I guess i'll just have to wait and see.

The OOTP movies gonna be great too though, the advert look amazing! Can't wait!
Indyan
I am literally counting the days. Have a look the screenshot of my desktop (taken earlier this month) :
http://img401.imageshack.us/my.php?image=desktopaprilmy8.swf&width=800
Simulator
Indyan wrote:
I am literally counting the days. Have a look the screenshot of my desktop (taken earlier this month) :
http://img401.imageshack.us/my.php?image=desktopaprilmy8.swf&width=800

Its a nice widget.................................................................................. but you have vista.... I'm so sorry for you...........
scottycrip
Thought it was the last book because it is his last year at Hogwart's
trumnation
7 Books? Wow I must have been out of the loop for a while. I suspect that this will probably be the last as he is leaving hogwarts, but I think that it would be nice for a book to tell of his adventures outside of hogwarts after he is done. I know alot of people would read it, I might too, although I fell off the potter band wagon a while ago. Its a good story, I just don't have time nor the patience to read anymore.
natem
I am so excited about this book, it feels like I have been waiting forever! I started the series when the third book had just come out and I have been hooked ever since!
reddishblue
Why is this in the Movies and Television forum when we have a perfectly good Books and Literature forum?
Plus I am sure there is already a topic in there about this.

Edit: And here it is http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-63041.html
mathiaus
reddishblue wrote:
We have a perfectly good Books and Literature forum?
Plus I am sure there is already a topic in there about this.

Edit: And here it is http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-63041.html

Thanks RB Very Happy
-close-