FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Xbox 360 Live

munkey_boy
Hey I was just wondering if anyone had any of those 48hr Xbox Live cards for the Xbox 360 they wouldn't mind giving away. Razz

Thanks...
Heart Ticket
munkey_boy wrote:
Hey I was just wondering if anyone had any of those 48hr Xbox Live cards for the Xbox 360 they wouldn't mind giving away. Razz

Thanks...

Dude, £40 game and you occasioinally get one. Like hell anyone is going to give one away nilly willy to some complete stranger.
Sorry to say (Treat yourself go buy a game)

James
hardcoregamer808
To tell you the truth i think i have a couple, are you willing to give some frih$$ or points?
munkey_boy
Yeh. I only want one to see if I will use Xbox Live Gold. How much FRIH$ my friend?
munkey_boy
Bump. Reminder: I am willing to pay FRIH$.
xcore
i got a few if i can find them i will give for free because that is just how nice i am, they are not that hard, just go buy a year, 56 cnd, not hard, 1 nighta job does that
Ghengis
Uh, I've had a hosting account for quite some time, but I never found out... what exactly are frih$ good for? I know points keep my site alive, but...

Sorry I'm a newb!
PanicZone
i have about 3 or 4 of them free trials but i have never used them i only use the yearly memberships
Bromine
munkey_boy wrote:

Thanks...

I dont have one. Good luck trying to find one though! I think they stopped making them because people were making accounts just to cheat with.
Ghengis
Last time I checked they were still giving them away with every purchase at, uh, might have been Best Buy? One of the major electronics chains... anyway, AFAIK they only let you play online, not get Gold-restricted marketplace content. Kind of weak if you ask me.
realkiller
hey how do you stop the xbox live from lagging online iv tried everything it laggs bad i cant even play with the lag i go to shoot some 1 then i die im like ahhhh going red with anger lol any ideas what i can do?
Ghengis
You'll find that everything in life improves when you punctuate your sentences correctly.

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2002/10/11

Seriously, it's all about your connection. Do you have cable or fiber (FIOS/FTTH)? You *might* get away with DSL, but otherwise, upgrade your internet connection. If you're using a wireless adapter, try plugging directly into your router with an ethernet cable, and see if it makes any difference. Also, try to make sure you're playing against people with a low ping -- they're probably physically closer, which helps. Also, do you have this issue with PC games as well, or is it 360-specific? As a last resort, you could call your internet provider and complain.
realkiller
i have the same connection problem my pc games work awesome online but xbox 360 is a no no its wired with ethernet lead but like the other guy said you go to shoot someone and they like disapear a mile in another direction lol heavy lag spikes im trying to play Call of duty 4 great game but not good while lagging online lol
enygmasoft
realkiller wrote:
hey how do you stop the xbox live from lagging online iv tried everything it laggs bad i cant even play with the lag i go to shoot some 1 then i dthim like ahhhh going red with anger lol any ideas what i can do?

Lag is a sad fact of life when using xbox lvee. Although It has never really been that bad, however I have never played any new games, and the oldehat are the games are the less people killing bandwidth and thus that certainly helps in my experience. However some there are to many users like when I downloaded the Resident evil 5 demo, which typically uses about 1 to 2 hours per game. I had to leave the xbox on overnight before that demo was done. It something like a 2 million downloads openening day alone.