FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Used

allhopedeleted
why do girls use boys?

I just came out of a relationship with this girl, I loved her to death even though we only went out for less than a week (I liked her before) but she dumped me on the fourth day because she said she was "stressed and didnt want to take it out on me" about a week later she continues flirting with me and going around 'making me horny' as some kind of nasty joke, my friend adds her on msn asks her why she really went out with me she said because "shes young and single" then she apparently dumped me because "she didn't know me that well" and because "another guy asked her out"

I feel so used by this, she didnt even take the relationship seriously, not even when we kissed, im so mad and hurt by this!
spazbutt32
How old are you? Things get more serious with age (in general).

Of course, that's not to say that there aren't evil people in any group.. but from reading your post, there was no "love", there was no..

..I can only tell you to keep trying.
sanwixh
Hm... like spaz said, how old are you?

If your just a kid, then it depends on the culture your in, if people in your place usually try to act out the stereotype high school cliques then more or less your just a victim of a faulty system or you've just been together with the wrong girl (probably immature)

If your older lets say 20 above, then your just the victim of a player and just your luck that you happen to be had by one.
molif
been there dude.. painful shot in the heart..

but hey, tt happened to me when i was 16.. like the rest said, how old are you..?