FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Any fans of The Knife?

kazikame
They're an electronica duo from Sweden. Silent Shout is one of my favourite albums of all time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqMMArj9hD4
Dr Carruthers
Silent Shout's a masterpiece.
What I really like in Knife is that they have two vocalists. And great music. It's a pity that they don't really give concerts...

Marble House, Neverland, Silent Shout - awesome songs!
The We Share Our Mother's Health video you posted is creepy but interesting.

Talking about creepy things: I dig their masks.
saeleyjnr
There are so many great bands from sweden and the knife are part of the swedish seen thats so popular.

Heartbeats, brilliant song.

If you like the knife, you should check out "the legends" another swedish band on the 'labrador' record label.

infact, check out all the bands on that label, especially "the radio dept." absolutely incredible music
Dr Carruthers
Radio Dept. is from Sweden? Funny, I didn't know that. oF course, I never really researched them, I've only heard a few songs. Against the Tide is a pretty good song.

I checked out the Legends, but nah, unfortunately, I didn't like them.
The Mitchell
yes the knife are amazing. handy man is well good and the video is wierd lol
Jakob [JaWGames]
I have a friend who loves them alot and he has send me some songs. I can't say that it is one of the best bands I have heard but they are quite good.
saeleyjnr
Dr Carruthers wrote:
Radio Dept. is from Sweden? Funny, I didn't know that. oF course, I never really researched them, I've only heard a few songs. Against the Tide is a pretty good song.

I checked out the Legends, but nah, unfortunately, I didn't like them.

The legends arent that great. Each album from them (actually one person) is completely different. 1's a bit acoustic and the next album is very electropop ala pet shop boys.

as for the radio dept. Check out their "pulling our weight EP". Best thing they've ever released. I guarantee that you'll love it
catscratches
Yeah! Sweden!!
Well, really weird XP I like their psycho style. I cant fint the music very good, I'm listening to it anyway XP
Dr Carruthers
saeleyjnr wrote:
as for the radio dept. Check out their "pulling our weight EP". Best thing they've ever released. I guarantee that you'll love it

I'll check it out!