FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

problems with profile in forum

Slimagh
I hope i'm writing it in good forum, bu there is no forum like "Forum support" Smile

So, when i had tried to register, i gave incorrect confirm password (i used small letters instead of big letters). Afrer that I try to register again, but i recieved information that my username and my e-mail is already in use. But I didn't recieved activation e-mail, so I couldn't activate my profile. I had waited few days and tried to register again, but it was the same effet. So I have register with diffret username and my another e-mail adress.

I don't know is it an error in registration scripts, but I have a request to free this profile:
username: Paszko
email: slimagh@op.pl
Using diffrent username is not a problem, but it would be much more comfortable for me to use this email instead of that one i'm using now.
n0obie4life
*buzzes off to phpBB's report section*
n0obie4life
I tested it on another forum. It doesn't seem to be valid Smile. Can someone test here?
Ashley
All he needs you to do is delte that username so that he can use that email, he says that he put the activation codei in wrong which caused his account to stop working. SO at the moment he is having to use his other email. So you could just delete the user or activate it for him in the Admin CP
Bondings
That user is now removed from the database.
n0obie4life
BTW, I meant I tested what he did.

But it won't work Sad . So I'm not gonna report it as a bug Very Happy.
Slimagh
Ok, thanks for help, now I can use my main email.