FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Sunshine

carlmadsen
Official Site:
http://www.sunshinemovie.com/

IMDB Information:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0448134/

It hasn't been released yet, but from the look of it I can't wait until it is. Do you think this will be a great movie, or an absolute flop? Why?
Blu_Spykz
I seen a few trailers, and after posting this, will be gandering around the main site, but from what I've seen... it looks amazing. Great effects, great director, and decent plot.

But from what I've read... it's going to be "more visually compelling that it will be scriptive"... and, to be honest, I don't really like films that tries to swing by on its effects alone (with Matrix 3 being an acception).

However, I really liked 28 days later, am looking forward to 28 weeks later, and will definitely be watching this on cinema, and then owning it on DVD.

3.542 frihpoints for this message
Ivooo
I think I will like the movie. I am af fan of Science-fiction, matrix, stargate. I think Sunshine is an original story, Nobody has made a movie about that, i think.

Ivooo
rightclickscott
It's been released in Australia already, for some reason. Which pisses me off, since my australian friends keep teasing me about how it was such a good movie. Luckily, someone linked me to the movie thanks to the internetz. I just haven't had the time to watch it. When I do, I'll start raving about how great it is.
twisthigh
I love Chris Evans and Cillian Murphy!!! I hope it does well, but it'll probably be a flop. Sad Sad.
missdixy
From what I've seen & read, it looks okay. No masterpiece or anything....