FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My new blog on Frihost!!!

einstein
hi frihosters, i have finally made my blog on frihost...and it is up and running. Very Happy

the URL is : http://science-core.frih.net

i hope you find it entertaining, and kindly please leave some valuable comments....it'll certainly help my blog, and i hope you don't mind helping a beginner!!! Wink
pashmina
the URL is : http://science-core.frih.net
I think it redirects to your blogspots's address..
glabase
Cool!

i like that wavey illusion thingy! Cool

not too mad on the colours though - the green and blue with the dark background just doesn't go.
the6thfactor
Looks like it has a lot of interesting content, I will have to check back there often! Smile
Captain Fertile
Been there and made some comments, some nice content mate! I like the animated header with the birds, quite relaxing and maybe a little hypnotic. Shocked
einstein
thanks, and yes, i have redirected it, and am happy that you all liked it...

waiting for a LOT LOT more comments, and replies here... Very Happy

http://science-core.frih.net/
SamiTheBerber
The header is nice Wink Content is shown very well thanks to dark background. Texts are great Wink I'll come back for some day and maybe add a link on my site.
Infinity-al
Nice blog you have built Very Happy

The content is simply great, very interesting posts...

The only thing i would suggest is a background image change.
einstein
Infinity-al wrote:
Nice blog you have built Very Happy

The content is simply great, very interesting posts...

The only thing i would suggest is a background image change.

do you mean the header image.....because there isn't any BACKGROUND image!!!
KMKM
Ahh man... great blog. Just a few things I want to say.

If possible, make the background colour a light and eazy on eyes. It is currently blue which is sometimes bright and hurts the eyes while reading. You can also change the side background which is currently coloured like granite.

This way with your great content, the visual appeal of your site will increase too.

Best of Luck for future.

~KMKM
einstein
KMKM wrote:
Ahh man... great blog. Just a few things I want to say.

If possible, make the background colour a light and eazy on eyes. It is currently blue which is sometimes bright and hurts the eyes while reading. You can also change the side background which is currently coloured like granite.

This way with your great content, the visual appeal of your site will increase too.

Best of Luck for future.

~KMKM

oh well, for that, i have to find a good and suitable coloured background image for the header.....because the whole background depends on that!!

anyway, i'll try to do what i can, and thanks for the suggestion. Very Happy
JamesBond
well, i see no problem with the colors on the site, and the header is simply superb!!!

even the content is very good....and i wish you best of luck with Science-Core, einstein.