FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

www.sanghala.com - Sipra's web page

tempdbs
Updated --- Arrow on 23/Apr/2007

Hi Friends,

This is my personal Web page www.sanghala.com Arrow

I am using Wordpress 2.1 package including the Forum & Gallery plugins of Wordpress itself. Still all the pages are not yet completed, just they are in development a little bit. Applause

Please suggest me whether to do any modifications on my site.

Post your precious Razz , funky Laughing , etc., feedback on my page itself i.e., in forum of my site.

Recently I developed Cool Gallery page also by using Wordpress plugins... Laughing
the6thfactor
Very nice design! The colors flow very nice as well, keep up the good work Smile
SamiTheBerber
Nice design with great colours. Layout is simple and it works. Information is well formed. Good blog page at all Wink
desertwind
Nice and simple layout.

Try to get a better header logo.
tempdbs
desertwind wrote:
Nice and simple layout.

Try to get a better header logo.

Hi,

Are you a hyderabadi ??
Hey Thanks for your compliment and suggestion.
I am not getting a better logo than this.... I'll try to find out.
Keep scrapping.
desertwind
^^^

I'm not a hyderabadi.

But right now I'm living at Hyderabad.
tempdbs
desertwind wrote:
^^^

I'm not a hyderabadi.

But right now I'm living at Hyderabad.

Ohhhh !!! Not talking

I thought you'll be a Hyderabadi. Ok leave it.., Anyhow nice chatting to you. Thanks for your compliment on my web page. Cool
irishmark
ive been or wordpress for a while now and am still learning css but its great when it starts to work.

Nice look but the pink and green? - sorry but to me they clash really badly.
pashmina
That is a nice design you have there. I like the layouts specially the top navigation bar. For overall design 8/10
tempdbs
pashmina wrote:
That is a nice design you have there. I like the layouts specially the top navigation bar. For overall design 8/10

Hey Pashmina,

Thanks Yup...! Dancing

I'll be going to improve it furhter and make your comments.
Bye Rolling Eyes
Linus
The header font looks like crap, maybe you should change the hole header to something cleaner. Nice work anyway.
tempdbs
Linus wrote:
The header font looks like crap, maybe you should change the hole header to something cleaner. Nice work anyway.

Linus,
Thanks, but it's not CRAP as you think. Laughing
ncwdavid
The colors couldnt be better. They are very well chosen. I find one of the hardest parts of making a site is picking the colors and you did a very good job.

All the information is layed out very well too. As soon as I saw the page I could tell what it was about immediately which is something alot of web designers find hard to do. Usually the user wil take a quick look at the page and even it the site is about something they are interested in they will leave if they cannot quickly find out what its about and where everything is.

Images: Altogether you only have 3 images on the home page which is seriously good. The page's speed report is very good. Times:
Code:
Connection Rate   Download Time
14.4K    19.74 seconds
28.8K    10.57 seconds
33.6K    9.26 seconds
56K    6.11 seconds
ISDN 128K    2.84 seconds
T1 1.44Mbps    1.53 seconds

Keep it up!
tempdbs
ncwdavid wrote:
The colors couldnt be better. They are very well chosen. I find one of the hardest parts of making a site is picking the colors and you did a very good job.

All the information is layed out very well too. As soon as I saw the page I could tell what it was about immediately which is something alot of web designers find hard to do. Usually the user wil take a quick look at the page and even it the site is about something they are interested in they will leave if they cannot quickly find out what its about and where everything is.

Images: Altogether you only have 3 images on the home page which is seriously good. The page's speed report is very good. Times:
Code:
Connection Rate   Download Time
14.4K    19.74 seconds
28.8K    10.57 seconds
33.6K    9.26 seconds
56K    6.11 seconds
ISDN 128K    2.84 seconds
T1 1.44Mbps    1.53 seconds

Keep it up!

Dear ncwdavid,

Thanks for your compliment and encouragement. Keep visiting the web page. Laughing
pashmina
Linus wrote:

Its not crap, but i agree that it need to be improved, a little bit more impressive one.
tempdbs
pashmina wrote:
Linus wrote:

Its not crap, but i agree that it need to be improved, a little bit more impressive one.

Thanks for your Support all the time Pashmina Laughing .

Can you please tell me what are all the modifications that have to done.
Please have a complete look on all the pages and Suggest me.
mostwanted
i wish i could take a look at it but the page doesn't load for me. all i get is a white screen that says "page cannot be found"
tempdbs
mostwanted wrote:
i wish i could take a look at it but the page doesn't load for me. all i get is a white screen that says "page cannot be found"

Hey mostwanted,

Hosting is on frihost server, Smile Surely I can say that your Internet is having some problems.
Try once again dear Laughing !!!

Note: As of your new to this frihost, You have to know that downtime of this server is very very very very(Keep as many very's you wannna) less.
tempdbs
Hi all,

From last two days, I am working on my web page to develop Gallery in Sanghala.com.
Almost it was going to complete by the end of the day.

Please let me know any updates & modifications needed for it.
Suggest me Applause if anything should be done for increasing the attractiveness.

Thanks in Advance.......
pashmina
The gallery looks good. Its perfect from my side. The pictures aren't very big, which a good thing. And I also like the hover effect of your gallery..
good job.
tempdbs
pashmina wrote:
The gallery looks good. Its perfect from my side. The pictures aren't very big, which a good thing. And I also like the hover effect of your gallery..
good job.

Hi Pashmina,

Once again thanks for your compliment.

Still a lot of things are there to develop.
JC Denton
Very nice colors and a neat design. My only complaint is the header. I don't like the design of it, but if you're thinking of keeping it anyhow, you must make the quality better, both on the text and the flower. Smile
tempdbs
JC Denton wrote:
Very nice colors and a neat design. My only complaint is the header. I don't like the design of it, but if you're thinking of keeping it anyhow, you must make the quality better, both on the text and the flower. Smile

Hi Denton Wink ,

Thanks for your compliments. Laughing

As you told,
Quote:
you must make the quality better, both on the text and the flower.
. Cool

I am trying to change as my friends Twisted Evil , etc. Question , are suggested to change that Header, flower and the style of the text. still upto now i didn't satisfied Sad with any style.

Can you please tell me where I can find Arrow a lot of Pink Flower images & Suggest me the text type ( if you can)...............

Hi all Mr. Green ,
Please suggest me anybody in this case.
mjohnson
Good,I am interest in Wordpress too.Another day I'll install it on my website.
benjad
like others, like the flower and the design. It's a wordpress blog, so not much to say there.

Also agree that the left hand side of the header needs to be refined. The Sanghala script looks very pixelated.

Also, if you are in India, and writing for India, maybe you should write in native language? Maybe? Your English is just fine... no problems reading it.
aningbo
this is the cleanest wordpress i've ever seen and something different than the rest. the corners are flat and i prefer this than the others. yeah keep posting.
tempdbs
Quote:
Good,I am interest in Wordpress too.Another day I'll install it on my website.

Hi Johnson Laughing ,

Thanks for your intrest in Wordpress and let me know what's the version that you are using.

Keep looking at forum & Home page. Still a lot things to be done. Shocked
tempdbs
aningbo wrote:
this is the cleanest wordpress i've ever seen and something different than the rest. the corners are flat and i prefer this than the others. yeah keep posting.

Hi aningbo Laughing ,
Thanks for your praise and support.

benjad wrote:
like others, like the flower and the design. It's a wordpress blog, so not much to say there.

Also agree that the left hand side of the header needs to be refined. The Sanghala script looks very pixelated.

Also, if you are in India, and writing for India, maybe you should write in native language? Maybe? Your English is just fine... no problems reading it.

Hi benjad Cool ,

Firstly Thanks dear !

I agree with you benjad, Though its a wordpress blog, there are so many places that crushed me while developing. You have to notice it.

And the xt point, what to be refined on the left hand side of the header.
Can you tell me.

Yup Thanks for all your suuport benjad Razz
benjad
Ok, the Sanghala script...

The edges the font uses are very sharp, so in the smooth flow of the pen stroke, there are very sharp pixelated edges. Look at the rose image, see how it blends into the background, and mostly has smooth edges. Then look at the script writing, and you see hard edges, with nearly visible square pixles.

How to fix it I can't say, maybe take the Sangala image into a photoshop and smudge or fade the edges slightly to soften it up a little.

I'm not a real GFX pro, so i'll let someone else explain how to best soften it up a little.
tempdbs
benjad wrote:
Ok, the Sanghala script...

The edges the font uses are very sharp, so in the smooth flow of the pen stroke, there are very sharp pixelated edges. Look at the rose image, see how it blends into the background, and mostly has smooth edges. Then look at the script writing, and you see hard edges, with nearly visible square pixles.

How to fix it I can't say, maybe take the Sangala image into a photoshop and smudge or fade the edges slightly to soften it up a little.

I'm not a real GFX pro, so i'll let someone else explain how to best soften it up a little.

I'll try to do it as soon as possible.
Thanks !! Cool
xalophus
No offence, but the header does look like it's been done in MS Paint. Laughing

Apart from that, good design. Cool
tempdbs
tempdbs wrote:
Updated --- Arrow on 23/Apr/2007

Hi Friends,

This is my personal Web page www.sanghala.com Arrow

I am using Wordpress 2.1 package including the Forum & Gallery plugins of Wordpress itself. Still all the pages are not yet completed, just they are in development a little bit. Applause

Please suggest me whether to do any modifications on my site.

Post your precious Razz , funky Laughing , etc., feedback on my page itself i.e., in forum of my site.

Recently I developed Cool Gallery page also by using Wordpress plugins... Laughing

Will be updated again by the coming Weekend...... Arrow
tempdbs
xalophus wrote:
No offence, but the header does look like it's been done in MS Paint. Laughing

Apart from that, good design. Cool

Thanks Xalophus.

you guessed perfectly as the header was done in MS-Paint...
Some more shaping sholud be done on it.

Keep looking...... Cool