FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Have you guys thought of death?

evilryu530
Death...i know it's a morbid subject, but it's crazy to think that u'll die one day, experience a love one dying, etc....i've had friends and relatives die, close ones and it's never something you can get use to.....i think of how i'll die one day, and how it will effect people around me, when...etc....makes me want to just go drink a beer, or two, or three.....how does everyone else feel about the subject?
TruPain
evilryu530 wrote:
makes me want to just go drink a beer, or two, or three.....

Just don't go driving afterwards or you might not have to think about it for long... Sad

I think of death, and for the living it is emotional... but for the dead, I would like to think it is more of a release... If we would stop being selfish and thinking of ourselves during a time when someone close passes, I am sure death would be a happier time... more of a celebration for the one who died, rather than a sad time...

As much as I would love to be able to be happy though, I have to admit... I am one of those selfish people who wonder what am I going to do without this person in my life... it truely is a sad time...

And this is also true with my mother... she has terminal cancer and has been fighting it for 3.5 long years... she feels now that she is only going to last a few more months... she says the pain is getting to be too much...

So this, gives me mixed feelings... I will be sad because it is my mother, but in the same aspect of things, I will be happy that she will not have to suffer any longer...
zichlone
I think of death as the actual purpose in life we live to die eveything we do in between is just a bonus.

sometimes whenever i think of it though it weirds me out i belive it is because we dont know what will happen to us is it truly the end? will there be an after life?

i mean its weird just think about it everything your doing right now will end and you will know longer exist excet in the minds of others (hopefully)
Yantaal
deah is inevitable, tbh i not that phased by the thought of my own, just the thoughtof dealing with the deaths of those close to me, but what can i say, its an eciting though i cant wait to see where death leads
GSIS
Who can say whether it's a release, or not, when it happens?

Take my mum. She suffered from severe rheumatoid arthritis for over 30 years, but wouldn't give up no matter what. Yet there are people around who would give up because they have a splinter. Go figure. I suppose my point is there's only one person can decide whether, or not, death is a release. But they can't. They're dead.

Do I think about it? I used to, but not any more. When it happens I probably won't have much choice about it so there's no point in worrying about it.
Macbeth
I've thought of death.
Those going through severe depression often do. After you recover (in some way maybe) its still with you. You become this being who fantasies about it's own demise.

Often though, for me at least, its harder for me to cope with the death of those around me. That what initially triggered my depression period.
Heart Ticket
evilryu530 wrote:
Death...i know it's a morbid subject, but it's crazy to think that u'll die one day, experience a love one dying, etc....i've had friends and relatives die, close ones and it's never something you can get use to.....i think of how i'll die one day, and how it will effect people around me, when...etc....makes me want to just go drink a beer, or two, or three.....how does everyone else feel about the subject?

Well when i die there probably wont be many people for it to have an effect on except the peoples funeral booked after mine Razz
But heck im not planning on kicking the bucket anytime soon.

James
Animal
This thread is really too similar. Please continue your conversation there.

-close-