FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My cat

master12
my cat is sooo fat.

she is 35 pounds and 7 years old
TheGustav
Hee hee... My cat has gotten pretty fat over the years as well.

She can't catch mice anymore. Sad That's definitely the downside.
Melo
My cat is fat too... He's a persian cat, and he has 9 months and over 15 pounds...
furtasacra
master12 wrote:
my cat is sooo fat.

she is 35 pounds and 7 years old

Goodness, that's a fat kitty. Pictures?
imera
The cat's we have had can't really get that fat, because we can't have them inside the house. But I guess that if we had them inside they would get pretty fat to, especially one cat that is in a way fat now but he is a good hunter, or he hunts atleast mouses
thealpha
you may take her for some exercise a day,
i think it will be more healthy
boywert
Very cute catttttt

My friend said that

You should make her work out everyday.
furtasacra
My cat Renfield is a little on the chubby side, but he's mostly just BIG.
Here is an amusing photo of him looking grumpy in a sweater.

He used to be a gigantic hulking brute, but he's lost a lot of muscle over the last five years because he's fifteen years old and prefers to spend most of his time snoozing on the couch. Or in any lap that becomes available. The only exercise he gets is running away from Chloe, the evil monkey beast,

and following me around the house like a puppy, begging for food and affection. He's SO spoiled. Although you can't tell from the picture, he usually looks like a fat grey teddy bear, and is very sweet-natured, so everybody loves him. I have a friend who occasionally drops by to visit WITH RENFIELD THE CAT. No kidding.
spinout
My cat is a red tigre. He's a mix of asian n red farm cat (-we call em).
He's the worlds most stupidest cat but has the greatest balace I've ever seen... Nothing can get that one to fall - but does'nt ever know where we put his food so I have to lift him to his footplace every day... (so stupid)...
He's 10 years now n healthy still... He's ccalled Frasse...
JBotAlan
I have 5 cats; 3 of them are white, 2 of them are black. They are descendents of the best street cats in Mt. Pleasant...lol Rolling Eyes

They are all healthy, at about 2 years old. One of the black ones, Shadow, is getting pretty heavy, though I don't have any idea how much he actually weighs. All I know is that it hurts to have him jump on your belly and it didn't a year ago...

As for exercise, I have two words for you: laser pointer. I'll have to post some video of them chasing the little red dot...it's quite amusing what they will do.
WRC Meister
furtasacra wrote:
My cat Renfield is a little on the chubby side, but he's mostly just BIG.
Here is an amusing photo of him looking grumpy in a sweater.

He used to be a gigantic hulking brute, but he's lost a lot of muscle over the last five years because he's fifteen years old and prefers to spend most of his time snoozing on the couch. Or in any lap that becomes available. The only exercise he gets is running away from Chloe, the evil monkey beast,

and following me around the house like a puppy, begging for food and affection. He's SO spoiled. Although you can't tell from the picture, he usually looks like a fat grey teddy bear, and is very sweet-natured, so everybody loves him. I have a friend who occasionally drops by to visit WITH RENFIELD THE CAT. No kidding.

sweet cats, they cute, i got 7 cats last i counter, one that came from somewhere, one that barely is home a good old 7KG norwigh Forestcat(Cant spell)
Rico
"Beware of people who dislike cats." - Irish proverb
thewatcher
I have two a kitten 1.85 lbs and an older meaner cat 10.5 lbs.
xanarulz
Ohh cute cats, but I own a cute little dog Very Happy
rheanna
Melo wrote:
My cat is fat too... He's a persian cat, and he has 9 months and over 15 pounds...

OMG Can I steal him!!!!! he's sooooooo handsome and cute!!!!!!!!!!!
Rico
Melo wrote:

This looks like a naughty, naughty cat. Wink
cvkien
my cat just a few weeks and someone dump her at the market, then my mom take it back. now she still very skinny. she eat very less. but she is naughty. since i come back from other places, i keep feed her. hope 1 day she become fat like garfield. hehe... when cat become fat, it'll so cute...
McDucque
All these cat's are wicked cute, except that sweater on a cat is just plain sad. =P

My cat Faust is quite the huge puff-ball, he's heavier than I remembered after I came back from living away for a while. We call him Meatball now cause he's pretty much the same as the huge cat from Anger Management.
Idoru
Wow, that's unhealty!
Poor things heart among other things can not do to well. Not to talk about diabetes...
Hope none of this is on the board.

Our biggest is just over 20 pounds, but he's just large. Norweigan forest combined
with Main coone. Not to strange, even if he's the largest guy I've seen. Try to get
her on a diet if possible. For both your sakes.
WRC Meister
they are just sooooooo!!! Cute!, cats 4every
Rico
cvkien wrote:
my cat just a few weeks and someone dump her at the market, then my mom take it back. now she still very skinny. she eat very less. but she is naughty. since i come back from other places, i keep feed her. hope 1 day she become fat like garfield. hehe... when cat become fat, it'll so cute...

fat = cute
WRC Meister
yeah, but then it gets harder to carry it around, and it gets trouble walking and such, the little black kitten seems to not be able to stick to the floor, because, sometimes, it falls, when its jumping or turning quick, last time it hit its head on the floor