FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

wordpress help

molif
maybe someone here could help me..

eg i have a wordpress blog on my server.. how do i implement 'recent post limit 3 posts' on another website...

details as in, i treat the wordpress as news section aka updates about the company.. and i have another website and i want to dispay recent posts on that website, which the posts is from tat wordpress.. sounds externally extracting the data to put on another website..

on anohter website, it will just display 3 recent posts, with just the date and title post.. and can be click to link to the full post page of the wordpress..

anyone has any idea on this..??
brevity
You just confused the hell out of me... can you possibly simplify what you're asking?
molif
in simple words, i will like to display recent posts on another website instead on the wordpress..

extracting the recent posts(just the date, title and URL of post) from the wordpress and display on another website..

get it...?
budazz
just go to the forum help of wordpress you can find a lot of topic that might help you in your wordpress Very Happy
WickedGravity
You want to display the three most recent posts of your blog on another site? If that is what I am understanding.

I need to know how you want to display them firstly and what other plugins you have installed.
corey
When I read this before, I was stumped at first. But, then today I had a thought. What you need is a feed reader plugin of some sort. Then you set it to display what it pulls in. I know that its possible, as my blogger blog (on the new blogger now) has that option. So, it can be done. If you're going to use Wordpress, there should be a plugin for that function.
soldeinvierno
You could have a page on you server that just shows those last posts and call it from the other site...

Take a look at the wordpress forums, I'm pretty sure that they'll be able to help you there, as it has been said.