FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

strange lie (ladies)

Azmo
Ok, it's kinda common that guys lie pretty much when it comes to sex, about numbers, skills and stuff like that.

Also kinda common that girls lie about their numners (however they reduce it and dont add 10 ppl like the guys do)

However, have you ever heard this one before, or something similair to it.

A girl I was seeing for a short while a few years ago, talked alot and kinda had something going on. She knew that I don't like to take a virginity for a few reasons. One of the main reasons is that I've had sex with a kidna big number of girls, and since 90% of those have been just a fun time between 2 people, it's very likley that you become one of many, nothin special (unless the sex is great) and a virginity should be special, atleast I think so. I also feel that I've kinda done my thing with virgins, so I feel like I'm done with the blood and tear part.. (it can come again tho, cause of rough sex ^^) Anyways, pls dont judge me for my personal opinions, it's not the question I want to discuss anyways. And I mean not to offend any virgin, it's nothing wrong with beeing a virgin, I just dont want to take one. Hope that's ok with you.

Anyways, she knew about this, and when I asked her about it, she told me that she have had sex before with 3 guys, even told me shortly about it, so it sounded very true, was stories that more then likely could have happend.

And so, she said she wasnt a virgin, I belived her, we ended up in the bed, we were going to have sex.. and she was a virgin... lied to me just because I should have sex with her. She know I would reject if she had told me the truth. Yes ok, smart girl, and kinda fun story that it actually happend.

Anyways, have you had some similar experience? Or girls, have you ever lied about yourself in this way or similar?

Just gotta ad now, a few years after, that i'm happy she did lie, she was a natural, and hawt as hell Cool
brilliantbeauty
Well, props on realizing the importance of actual meaning to the first time. Smile

You must have charmed her pretty nciely to get her to tell a lie like that so you would be her first. Although I'm glad it turned out for you, it could have turned out badly if you dumped her a week later, you know?

While I'm a pretty staunch believer in honesty, coquette works both ways. Either pretending that you are more innocent than you actually are, or more worldly. So I'm sure it just depends on the girl. I don't think I would do that, but I know several girls that easily would. Smile
blue77
Yes, I lied about a little smaller things. You was right in your thoughts about her virginity and maybe you are not the right person for her first time, but as I see it the girl liked you and doesn't care.
Maybe she do that becouse some kind of ambition, becouse she dont care much about the practical side of situation, and take your position as a rejection of some kind.
supjapscrapper
hey!!
this is abslutely true, many girls in the US do not stop repeating they are virgins!!!! I realy son not understand that. why the hell lie so much about such a thing, when everbody knows how many guys got ya....

And men really believe that they are the best at sex.... if you ask 50% of the girls they've ended up in bed with, they wil tell you about all the times where they could not get their machine running ... they don't lie, they are persuaded they are unbeatable at sex.. it's crazy.....

on the other hand, the girl who lied to you just wanted sex with an experienced guy, she wanted to avoid someone with no experience for a first time. You were there so she said what she needed to get what she wanted, just like the tons of guys who lie about their profession, their money or sometimes about were they live ...
SyncM
Maybe because she like you. And really wanted to have sex with you. Pepole that have sex with lot of women use to be charming. Mybe she think taht you will stay with her
Azmo
ye, it all turned out good for us tho.. ok we are not seeing eachother anymore, but this was 5 years ago. And no hard feelings or anything, was just the lie.. I had never heard antyhing like that before..

Yes it could be that she wanted her first time to be with an experienced guy, someone who know what he was doing.

Ofc it could have been my unbeatable charm ^^

or something else.. well I dont know what's with this that always keeps me smiling when I think about it.. feels like you got played with such style, crazy Smile

Anyways, was rly cool Smile tnx for all answers aswell..

Now, let's get our asses back out on the market and find a new "special person" Very Happy
celeste_blacke
I guess, you must have charmed her amazingly well for her to have such a decision.
And, though I wouldn't do such a thing, there are quite a few people who would behave as and how the situation demands them to be behaving.
It is a matter of personal choice, primarily, and comfort. I guess, if you want something desperately, you do tend to be willing to go to any lengths to posses it.
I guess, it is the same in this case as well.
greenwoodmonkey
I have been in a very similar situation, but the girl in question was more of an attention seeker from the start than actually trying to use her numbers to get me into bed...

I met her some 10 years ago now while on a "Lads Holiday" in the south of England... she seemed nice, told me she was 18, lived with her Grandparents due to a few family problems, one of which being she had lost a baby about 6 months before and had fallen out with her mum and dad over it.

I went home, having never "sealed the deal" with her, and after a few weeks of talking on the phone I hitch-hiked over 250 miles to go and see her again, her offer of accommodation and some added extras being too much to refuse..

Anyway I arrived in her home town, and things seemed pretty much as she had described, parents out of sight and her G.parents looking after her..

I was given "lodgings" in their caravan, and nightly she would sneak in to say "good night"

After a week of some fumblings in the caravan, it finally looked like we were going to take things to the next level, when suddenly she pulled away and started crying....

I asked what the problem was, thinking immediately it was something to do with the fact I was the first guy she had slept with since finding out she she was pregnant and ultimately loosing it...

"I'm only 16" she told. Me.

Wow... ok, I was 19 at the time and it didn't seem that bad that she had added a few years to keep up with me (although I was somewhat shocked that she had not only been able to get served in bars we had been to over the week, but had also been able to match me pint for pint) but it didn't end there....

"and I am a virgin" she told me. I sat back and asked why she had told me about the none existent baby-loss and she said she didn't know why, but it had kinda come out when we were talking, and she didn't think she would see me again after my holiday, so no problem....

Anyway, it kinda went a bit sour after that...

It turned out her parents were simply on holiday and she was only staying with her G.parents...

More of her lies were exposed as the next 24 hours unfolded, I packed and left...

Well, I did after I took her V from her.....
Azmo
those lies arnt that nice tho.. but seem that it's kinda common that yougner girls lie for older guys when they want something.. or just to "keep up"..

Can't say I suport the fact that u took her V before u left, since u knew all the lies..But I wont hold that against u either, I aint God's best child either so..

Guess I've kinda did the same.. or, it turned out like that, wasnt ment to.. and she wasnt a virgin.. a girl that came visiting me for the first time after long conversations on the internet.. stayed with me for like a week.. had sex several times... and when she left I told her that I was gonna visit her soon.. and 4 years later I still havnt.. never ment to trick her.. just happend cause I didnt have any money to travel, or enough time of.. no holidays or long weekends or somethin.. made her rly sad that time.. bleeh,, sux beeing Mr Romance Wink
greenwoodmonkey
Azmo wrote:
Guess I've kinda did the same.. or, it turned out like that, wasnt ment to.. and she wasnt a virgin.. a girl that came visiting me for the first time after long conversations on the internet.. stayed with me for like a week.. had sex several times... and when she left I told her that I was gonna visit her soon.. and 4 years later I still havnt.. never ment to trick her.. just happend cause I didnt have any money to travel, or enough time of.. no holidays or long weekends or somethin.. made her rly sad that time.. bleeh,, sux beeing Mr Romance Wink

Oh we have all done that... well I have.. isn't the best blow off in the morning after a one night stand.. "I'll call you, give me your number.. I can't remember mine tho so I can't give it you" ?
Azmo
naa I never do that.. I have some "special rules" when it comes to one night stands..

1. always here place
2. tell her that what's about to happen stays between u two and there are no promisses it will happen again (if she aint ok with this, it's me who leaves, I cant force her out of my appartment in the middle of the night)
3. leave when you are done.. no strange waking up and semi getting to know eachother
4. no numbers or anything..

and so on
greenwoodmonkey
Azmo wrote:
naa I never do that.. I have some "special rules" when it comes to one night stands..

1. always here place
2. tell her that what's about to happen stays between u two and there are no promisses it will happen again (if she aint ok with this, it's me who leaves, I cant force her out of my appartment in the middle of the night)
3. leave when you are done.. no strange waking up and semi getting to know eachother

and so on

I like your rules... nice and simple...

I used to do similar, but in those instances when I had to take someone back to mine I used to make sure I drove the longest way there possible, using all back roads etc (even when a direct route was quicker / shorter / safer) and then use a completely different route to take them home so that there was never a chance they would be able to retrace their steps, having learned that women can't understand simple driving instructions so a couple of quick detours would always throw them out of sync....

I used to "frequent" a number of "adult" dating sites in the UK where it was understood from the outset that this was a one off (unless she was particularly good), but even then I found a pseudonym was another way to prevent anyone turning up at the door...
Azmo
greenwoodmonkey wrote:
Azmo wrote:

1. always here place

and so on

I like your rules... nice and simple...

I used to do similar, but in those instances when I had to take someone back to mine I used to make sure I drove the longest way there possible, using all back roads etc (even when a direct route was quicker / shorter / safer) and then use a completely different route to take them home so that there was never a chance they would be able to retrace their steps, having learned that women can't understand simple driving instructions so a couple of quick detours would always throw them out of sync....

I used to "frequent" a number of "adult" dating sites in the UK where it was understood from the outset that this was a one off (unless she was particularly good), but even then I found a pseudonym was another way to prevent anyone turning up at the door...

Thanx.. when u start thinking about it, it's all kinda obvious, 'always be a gentleman' and try to think with ur brain that's above your shoulders and not the one below your hips..

Ye well detour always works, but I cant do that.. since I'll tell her my "it will stay between us, only for tonight etc" and trust me, I wont be a very good driver those nights.. a few beers so Smile that's why my rules are "always her place"