FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

[Suggestion] Let's make TRAVEL Forum~

k10000s
Hi, all~

I was looking for a travel forum here. But there is no travel forum.
I enjoy to travel around world. I have been several countries for trip. Here in Frihost forum a lot of people in the world are members and I think they have really good travel experience or have good information about an area they are living in. So we can help each other when someone want to travel somewhere in the world.
Well, it can be part of hobby. However, travel can also be a huge topic we can share. In addition, we can post beautiful photos from travel~!

Let's make travel forum.
Blaster
I agree a travel forum would be great for this community. People could use it for when they are going places and want to know what to see there and all too. I know there is a lot of people out there that want this i've seen topics like this before. So i think we can get a lot of people to agree to this... What you say admins/mods
Bondings
I'm thinking of creating a "Travel and Countries" forum as it would be a nice addition to our community. And quite a few people travel regularly.

However, it's not certain and might not be for soon.
Blaster
Yea that would be great. I'm always traveling. Like today i just got back from NYC Very Happy And arn't your a traveller yourself there bondings?I looked at your gallery of some of the photos you took and they seemed to be all over the world.
k10000s
Bondings wrote:
I'm thinking of creating a "Travel and Countries" forum as it would be a nice addition to our community. And quite a few people travel regularly.

However, it's not certain and might not be for soon.

Thank you for considering to make "Travel and Countries" forum. I hope that it's coming soon.
ocalhoun
Might also be very helpful for things not often in travel guides like:
"Is _____ legal in ________?"
"Is ________ really worth going to?"
orno
+1
sharing travelling tips and things to see and do from ppl all over the world is always helpful
ssthanapati
Ya its a great idea, i too like travelling and we cud share our experiences and get suggestions. Looking upto it. Hope it starts pretty soon
Blaster
ocalhoun wrote:
Might also be very helpful for things not often in travel guides like:
"Is _____ legal in ________?"
"Is ________ really worth going to?"

Guides would also bea good idea for this. Lets see it happen bondings. I'm sure a lot of people would come to it
k10000s
Thanks for frihost staff to accept my suggestion very quickly~ Very Happy .
A lot of people could share about travel and countries. I am really happy that I could help this forum~~ Wink
tidruG
Travel and Countries forum has now been made.
Congratulations, and enjoy yourselves Smile

I'll -lock- this thread now that it's no longer required.