FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Status

Heart Ticket
Well, I have a friend or too on here that i like to pm every now and again but i never know when there on so i thought why not have a a current status on your profile for example:

"Fred is currently online"

or

"Fred was last online at 19:43"

Anyway i thought i'd just suggest it because it would be pretty usefull to keep track of friends.

James
Scorpio
At the bottom of the main forum home page of frihost, you can notice the users who have been active over the last five minutes.
This should give you an idea about who has been online, whether it is your friend or any others

Just ask your friend not to be hidden or invisible and you can see his name there if he is online.

Also, this saves time, as looking into the profile following links is time consuming.
Heart Ticket
ahh... i see... but even a friends list on here would be cool... saves remembering all the names of friends and stuff and to keep track, i don't know im just suggesting. sorry if its a bad idea

James
Scorpio
Heart Ticket wrote:
ahh... i see... but even a friends list on here would be cool... saves remembering all the names of friends and stuff and to keep track, i don't know im just suggesting. sorry if its a bad idea

James

Not a bad idea at all.. but well, the fact is that the admin is pretty busy. And he is not in favor of mods [for obvious reasons] and so coding such a thing as you said, would be time consuming and not-so-fruitful for now.

So, it would be best if we utilized the resources at our disposal for now.
saratdear
That's right, scorpio, I guess Bondings has his hands full at the moment...so full that he couldn't even get a nice April Fool prank. Crying or Very sad (or did he? I was away)

Even though, I guess this feature would be rather cool, actually. Just a little green text saying "Online" when so, and red text saying "Offline" when not. If that is not possible, at least a user xxxx was seen online last on xx.xx.xx.
ocalhoun
Also, it would be nice not to have to go all the way back to the index page to see who is online...

(Yeah, I know, "bookmark the who's online page".) Why have I still not done that?
Blaster
Yea really guys if you have a friend get there msn. Then you can talk to them then and see if they are online/offline. You should come here to read and post in the intersting topics not be here for friends in my opion. And i doubt bondings will go for any of this... It just takes time that he doesn't have.
tidruG
Well, he was saying something about an extended profile page... maybe if he reads this in time, he might try to incorporate it in there?
Heart Ticket
tidruG wrote:
Well, he was saying something about an extended profile page... maybe if he reads this in time, he might try to incorporate it in there?

Awww cool... so you have any idea whats going to be in the extended profile page??

James
tidruG
Heart Ticket wrote:
tidruG wrote:

Awww cool... so you have any idea whats going to be in the extended profile page??

James

If I told you, I'd have to kill you.....

((blink blink))

Ok ok... well, from what I know, it's basically to add more functionality to the forums... you'll be able to better control how you view the forums and stuff, apparently... I can't give you more details though, because apart from the fact that I'd then have to kill you, I also don't know much more.
Heart Ticket
tidruG wrote:
Heart Ticket wrote:
tidruG wrote:

James

If I told you, I'd have to kill you.....

((blink blink))

Ok ok... well, from what I know, it's basically to add more functionality to the forums... you'll be able to better control how you view the forums and stuff, apparently... I can't give you more details though, because apart from the fact that I'd then have to kill you, I also don't know much more.

Lol, you can tell me ill just arm my self and evacuate Europe.
*Craps Pants*
Go on tell me all you know....

James
tidruG
Heart Ticket wrote:
You can go where you want... we've got spies .... er... I mean, staff members everywhere.

Quote:
*Craps Pants*
Tissue?

Quote:
(Un)fortunately, I already did tell you all I know Razz
Heart Ticket
tidruG wrote:
Heart Ticket wrote:
You can go where you want... we've got spies .... er... I mean, staff members everywhere.

Quote:
*Craps Pants*
Tissue?

Quote:
(Un)fortunately, I already did tell you all I know Razz

O great so no your going to kill me when i already knew it all?? boy does that suck!

No! i do not need a tissue i need a washing machine Very Happy

Well i have spies too!! *cough* my dogs... there watching you!

Very Happy James Very Happy