FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Custom Gaming Computers

Macko112
http://aridox.frih.net

For people who are serious about gaming.
the6thfactor
Good start, but it's a little blank. I think you should possible center the layout, and perhaps drop in a darker background around the sides? Just a suggestion to help out without completely editing the layout.
carlmadsen
They are some of the sexiest computers I've ever seen, but if you're planning on selling them through your site, you should consider buying a custom domain (from GoDaddy, or a similar domian service) to make yourself look more professional.
rayx
Server Request Not Found. Looks like a broken link.
Macko112
I agree that it is too blank right now. I centered it and put a border on it, looks a little better. I should probably get rid of the 200px white table on the side until I can figure out what to put in it.

I plan on getting a domain in the future, once I get an order page and everything else complete. That is, if I decide that I have the determination to follow through with making this company.

The link works for me, maybe it was down for a little while.

Any other suggestions on how to improve it would be appreciated. And any ideas on how to market this site to get it known would be helpful.
Captain Fertile
Those computers like the The Fast and the Furious of the PC world. I can just imagine people drag racing them at midnight!!!

Site shows some promise but I agree it needs content, content, content!

Good start though.