FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Frontpage

Requell
I am not quite sure if this is the forum I should post this, but lets see.

I have an Apache 2.2 server with php and mysql installed. I am running on a windows machine. Is there a win32 version of the frontpage extensions that work with Apache for windows! I cannot find any anywhere.

Any help on the subject would be wonderful, any resources. I know I can use php for anything any of the extensions can do, but it would be much quicker and more efficant to just be able to use the extensions for frontpage 2002.
Talk2Tom11
My suggesting is to use Dreamweaver and not frontpage... after using dreamweaver... I will never go back to frontpage
tony
eesh - yah... frontpage... so bloated

just use nano - haha! easier, faster, open-source
EricBelt
Does anyone have experience moving a Frontpage website to another application? Our website was designed in Frontpage and I'd like to get it out. What do I need to do? I cannot find any resources on the web for this. Any help would be appreciated!
marixworld
EricBelt wrote:
Does anyone have experience moving a Frontpage website to another application? Our website was designed in Frontpage and I'd like to get it out. What do I need to do? I cannot find any resources on the web for this. Any help would be appreciated!

you can transfer/open your Frontpage website with Dreamweaver. Of course, website files .htm or .html extension could run any text editor, you can even run it on notepad. Just a hint, the application does not matter, what matters is your knowledge on writing hml codes.