FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Any one got problems with a Toshiba laptop?

cneves
I recently bought a Toshiba a100-498 and the case creaks. Any else got this problem. I thought Toshiba was a good brand. Was I just unlucky?
darvit
Yes, maybe it just so happened that you got a faulty product. I own a Toshiba laptop, and it's served me well. Smile

Could you exchange your unit for another one?
yjwong
You should probably sent the laptop back to Toshiba. Maybe they could offer you one or more options, whether to replace the entire laptop or service that component. Toshiba should be a good brand, probably you were just unlucky Wink
tomahawk19
Agreed ^^

Even though I purchased my HP recently, i have had several Toshibas, and still do to this day. All of them have been bought within the last 2 years, but I love em. I've never had a problem with the case squeaking...you really should contact Toshiba...
starfish2007
probly unluckie myfirst laptop was a Toshiba and ihad nothing butproblems withit also but ihad afriend that had one fromthem andit worked fign and shehad no magerproblems with it
Simulator
Bar the whole HD DVD part of Toshiba laptops these days*, well... the one that available here.. I've never had a problem with them, there a good build, I'd ring them up and they'll look after you they always had a good tech support... well.. better than most... you just got unlucky....

*Personal opinion I like to banter about, pay not attention